Issue 17 - Attack on Villains Part 2

"How do you like the new new?"

"Shiraishi?! That's not possible; you were arrested."

Shiraishi laughed, shaking his head. "Oh, no, no. My new friends in the League of Villains saw to that. They hooked me up with this state of the art suit. As a result, I can control my quirk more than ever. They helped me; unlike you, you just wanted to put me away like everyone else."

"Don't." Standing in front of Jiro, I ushered her back, shaking my head. "Whatever they promised you, Shiraishi isn't worth it. They're using you."

Electricity began bleeding off him as he laughed. "I don't go by that name anymore, Parker. Shiraishi is dead; there is only Electro!"

Quickly running back, I propelled myself around a pillar bouncing off the building, making it to Jiro. Picking her up, I threw her aside to safety, jumping from the building. Then, shooting a web, I swung around above Electro.

Focusing his electricity on me, I spun around, barely dodging the attack closing in and kicking him. Falling down, a group of villains began attacking. Quickly shooting two webs behind me, I pulled myself back, throwing serval web bombs. Each exploded, pinning the villains down as I made my way back to Jiro.

Rolling forward, I shot serval webs as defensive walls. "You need to get back to the others."

"What about you?"

"I'll hold the villains off until All Might arrives," I reply, opening the small patches on my costume and taking out my gadgets. "The small fries should go down with a few webs. Electro might be a different story; he's stronger than before. But I've defeated him once; I can do it again."

Jiro shook her head, standing her ground. "I won't sit by and let you fight this battle alone. The least I can do is tell you where the villains are."

"Alright, I can work with that. Here." Handing her an earpiece, I began running to the edge of the building. "Tell me what floor the villains are on, and I'll work the rest."

Diving off the building, I opened up with wings gliding around, avoiding more of Electro's attacks. 

"Third floor, three villains! All are making it to the stairs." Jiro shouted.

Quickly closing my wings, I shot down, using the built-up momentum to grab onto the ledge throwing myself into the building. Drop kicking a villain, I rolled over back onto my feet. One villain began firing off serval spikes from their hair, forcing me to run around avoiding the attack. I fired off my attack, diving forward, webbing the villain's hair. Struck with shock, I slid forward, jumping over them, sweeping the villain off their feet and taking them out.

Firing a trip mine off, the last villain ran at me only to be ripped into the wall by my webbing. "Those are sorted. Where next?"

"Two villains, first floor." Running to the large staircase, I dropped down, spinning around, firing a handful of webs catching the two villains off guard and webbing them to the walls. Landing on the ground, I saw serval villains fall from the floor Jiro was on, making me concerned. "Don't worry about me; I got them. I'm not picking up any more villains in the building."

"That just leaves Electro then."

Climbing up the side of the wall, I crawled out of the building, watching Electro charging up. "You fought this villain at UA, right? Was he this powerful then?"

"No, it's that suit of his. It's helping him control his quirk; if we destroy the suit, his powers will be out of control and random. I can deal with that." I state, looking at my classmate. "Can you keep him pinned while I strike?"