Chapter 2- A Angel.

Needs Editing.

_________

The others P.O.V

"How could all the footage be deleted Jarvis?" Tony asks his A.I angrily as he and the other two walk back into the tower.

All the camera footage from the mall had been deleted including the outside cameras.

No one in the crowd said they caught the girl's face on camera since her back was to them.

The three Avengers walk back into the living room with an upset Morgan who was in Sam's arms "Morgan what's up baby?" Pepper asks coming over quickly and taking her from Sam's arms as the others sit up pausing the movie and looking over "what is it?" Clint asks.

"Where is Strange?" Tony asks "gone back to help Wong at the sanctum why what is wrong?" Nat asks sensing the shift in the mood immediately "Buck?" Steve asks standing and letting go of Wanda who then cuddles with Clint instead.

"I-I lost her" Bucky says his voice angry at himself for letting her slip away "who?" Steve frowns. 

"Today at the mall we found our last soulmate but birdass and RoboCop here lost her" Tony explains making Sam glare at him but everyone could see Bucky took it to heart as he gripped his hair in stress "Tony" Steve scolds consoling Bucky "another female!" Wanda says excitedly "wait what do you mean you lost her?" Pietro asks standing "where did you last see her? I will go there now-"

"It's no use she used powers to get away I couldn't stop her" Bucky sighs "powers?" Peter, Pepper and Nat all ask at the same time "by the sounds of things Bucky says she could control water from a puddle. I am trying to get Jarvis to see if there are any street cameras that could have caught it but having no luck yet"

"If she has powers then she might become one of us?" Peter asks in thought "maybe let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet. Maybe we can contact Phil or someone at Shield maybe they have information on someone who can control water" Clint says and some of the others nod saying it might be a good idea.  

"If only Strange, Loki or Wanda meet her first then we could track her by them sensing her magic" Pepper mumbles as Morgan was now playing games on her tablet "if I had my suit I would have been able to help catch her but I couldn't since she was jumping roof to roof" Sam sighs.

"Wait roof to roof?" Steve asks "yup I felt my heart drop when she almost missed the other building barely grabbing onto the edge to help herself up she almost didn't make it"

"She wanted to get away that badly?" Pepper whispers in concern "I think she might have thought we would turn her in" Tony sighs going to the bar on his own tablet looking for any footage making himself a whiskey.

"Tony" Pepper scolds "want one?" he retorts "wait turn her in?" Wanda finally asks "new mummy was stealing jewellery so she had shopping policemen after her" Morgan explains with a pout sitting with Wanda and Clint.

"Doll thought we were trying to help security catch her" Bucky sighs "doll huh?" Nat smirks "haven't heard that one in years" Steve laughs "years or decades?" Tony mumbles "wait she was stealing jewellery? Could she be in trouble?" Peter asks worried "trouble?" Morgan asks.

"Don't worry baby if she is in any money trouble we will help her" Tony reassures her "if she is in trouble with the law the chances of her coming forward to us are slim to none" Steve says in thought.

"Then why don't we ask the magician to go back in time?" Pietro asks "brother" Wanda sighs after him "that's what I was saying-" Tony says joining the others on the couch "he wouldn't you know it can make things worse or even change things" Pepper reminds him "yeah don't forget that time Loki try to sneak him into doing the same thing and Stephen sent him into that constant fall for like 3 hours" Clint says.