Chapter 41- Goodbye

Warnings- Death, strong themes please be aware. I will be uploading the last chapter tonight or tomorrow! So bare with me I'm just editing.

____________________________

"Kitten?" Loki's voice has me opening my eyes my mouth parting as the light shines off him. A dark prince with a silk light encasing around him in a silent nimbus.

Did I die and go to heaven?

No...

I am not dead yet.

I can't die yet.

Not till they are both home.

"Loki" I whisper reaching for him and he wraps his arms around me trying to lift me from the warm grass but I let out a noise of pain my body screaming at me "what has he done to you?" he asks looking me over angrily his eyes quickly searching the blood and dirt for wounds.

"Loki" I grip his hand finding peace in the tingles from our mark.

I am glad I got to feel one of them one last time.

"I thought I wouldn't have the chance to say goodbye" I whisper smiling sadly as I look him over wanting to see his beauty one last time.

"I thought I wouldn't see any of you again-"

"Pet" Loki warns his hand on my face as I searched his wanting to remember "I wish I got to see the others" I admit placing my hand over his.

"I haven't got long" I acknowledge sadly knowing the nightmare will soon wake me "who did this to you?" he begs his voice breaking as his eyes battle mine for this not to be real while my own clinged to him not wishing it could be forever.

"Where are you?" he pleads pulling me closer as I whimper feeling myself begin to slip a cold awkening waiting to drag me awake.

"It's too late for that" I say tears pricking at my eyes as I bite back a sob knowing I will never see them again.

"I have to go soon but they will bring them back...they promised they will bring them home so be waiting for them okay?"

"Them? Pet you are not making sense" Loki swallows his voice darkening as he moves my mated hair out of my face the reflection of his eyes showing my sunken cheekbones.

"I'm scared" I weakly admit feeling the pain before I even wake. The need to cling to him and beg for him to find me is strong but it wouldn't be fair to leave him with that last memory.

To leave him with my fears of not wanting to die...

If I die so will Seth... he Seth haunt me afterlife too?

"Kitten I need you to tell me where you are what have they done to you?" he begs looking like he wants to shake the answer out of me but I shake my head.

It is too late.

"There is a shield you can't to us" I whimper the tears now falling but I maintain my smile not wanting his last time to see me breaking down in fear.

"I wish I got to see you blue one last time" I admit reaching for his face but he scowls shaking his head before pressing his lips to my palm and grasping my hand.

"Don't you dare speak like that! You will see me blue when you are home kitten but right now you need to tell me where he is keeping you so we can help you"

"I'm sorry I don't know" I whisper my smile faltering just a little bit as I try to accept him back in my mind missing the comfort it brings but a harsh burn makes me whimper.