Chapter 3- A Masked Ball

Needs editing!

Also outfit for later in the chapter!^^

______

I jump awake at the sound of someone in my room knowing I had a glass of water next to me I use my powers swiftly lifting the water and aiming towards the uninvited person making the water turn into ice daggers.

"How cute cupcake you jump like a bunny" Wade smirks not flinching at the sight of the ice daggers directly aimed at him "Cedrics not here" I growl like a wolf annoyed to have been woken.

"Hm I knew you had water manipulation but not ice" he says with a smile almost admiring the ice daggers as they hung in mid-air "must be helpful for Christmas decorations tell me does Cedric have more than fire?"

"You would have to ask him" I say letting go of the ice letting it hit the floor by his feet but keeping my eyes on the man I barely knew "you seem suspicious of me" Wade says and I let out a silent huff "I don't know you" I retort "but we are family now since I am your brothers mate no?"

"I am protective of my brother and I don't trust strangers... bond or not"

"Oh yes so I have heard your brother speak of you a lot which is why I am here" he says and I raise my eyebrow in question.

"Your brother said you're going shopping for a dress tonight and we want to shop with you! We need a new shopping buddy!" he says walking over to my wardrobe ignoring my glare "let me pick you an outfit-"

I look at the time and wanted to stab him because of how early it was "get out I don't want to go out with you guys. I want to sleep more I will go later.. alone"

'You are better off alone'

"I don't care what you want I am forcing you! Ooo here wear this!" he says throwing me some jeans and a cute band shirt "ill be waiting in the living room! You know should really move in with us so you don't have a giant hole in your ceiling cupcake!" he says before leaving my room and shutting the door.

I throw my pillow after him.

Every part of me wanted to impale him with my ice shards but I fight against it getting up and getting dressed.

Cedric is lucky I love him so much although I wish he hadn't told them so much about us just after meeting them. 

I open the door walking into the living room and frown confused when I see him loudly awe at the pictures on the wall but decide to ignore his strange behaviour.

"Your paying for anything I want and you are buying me food" I tell him picking up my boots and he turns around "of course cupcake! We wouldn't have it any other way"

"We?" I finally ask once done putting them on ignoring the nickname "come look" he says offering his hand after I grabbed everything. I climb out of the ceiling looking to where he points.

Ethan I think his name was sat in a red convertible. The roof was down loud music blasting as he looks up at the building in giant sunglasses he smiles and waves at us.

"Just you two?" I ask.

"Matty doesn't know we are going shopping because he is too strict with budget and Jack hates going shopping with us" he explains and I nod "we best be heading down then" I say but he smirks at me making me pause "what?" I ask "hold on tight cupcake"

I don't even have a second as he picks me up bridal style then jump down of the tall office building making me swear in panic closing my eyes thinking I am about to die at the hand of my brother's psychotic mate.