Chapter 14- A Beautiful Plan

Happy birthday to my friend that read this! I am literally eating her birthday cake as I write this.

Oh, also warnings!: Bad smutish writing! Blame it on the chocolate cake! Needs editing!

________________________

"I think she is part frost giant..." Loki says making the room go deadly silent as the blue begins to spread all over me as I walk backwards until my back hit the wall harshly making me let out a quick breath in surprise not expecting it to be so close.

Everyone watches me in either shock or worry as I felt a mix from their marks but feeling their eyes was making an emotion stir in me.

A stone-cold feeling grows through my veins as I feel a hatred that I never felt before. It travels quickly through me like the blue on my skin as fear starts to consume me all over.

"I don't like this" I admit out loud wanting it to stop. 

"Doll" Bucky says taking a step towards me which made me more scared my back pressing against the wall.

"Stay back!" I shout the ice attaching to the wall behind me growing with my fear "you're okay Fae you just need to breathe" Nat says making me look at them seeing the worry across all their faces but my eyes stop at the reflection on the tv behind them.

Eyes that weren't my own stared right back at me making my stomach drop.

"I don't understand" I say again scared as I look at my brother for answers but notice the shift in Bucky's posture from the corner of my eye.

It was little but I saw it as well as the knowing look Steve was sending him. 

"Kitten" Loki says sadly making me look up back to him our eyes meeting letting me see how much I was hurting him. 

I could feel the rejection from his mark but also the understanding.

He was hating how afraid of myself I was because that meant I was also afraid of a part of him too "I-"  say speechless.

"It's impossible" I say to the room "I can't be giant anything I-"

"Fae it's okay" Bruce promises "yes lady Fae it's part of your heritage theirs nothing to be afraid of-"I frown looking at Cedric if I am part or half giant then what about him?

He has no ice powers.

"Sister..." Cedric says looking in fear making my stomach drop "did you know?" I ask in a whisper and he shakes his head "of course not! It doesn't make sense" he says but I could hear the pitch that goes higher whenever he is keeping something from me.

Why is he lying?

The pain shooting through my veins only gets worse with my raising fear and I fight myself not to react "I want to be alone" I say sternly "angel.." Tony tries but I begin walking away not knowing how much I can continue controlling the new rage that is bubbling under my skin.

At least this time they let me go.

_________________________

When the lift opens to my door I run in closing the door behind me taking a deep breath as I lean against it to calm down but it doesn't work as I look back my eyes widening as it froze over.

I'm not able to control it like I normally could I step away from the door everything feeling like it wasn't real.

I can't freeze things without water.

What the hell is happening to me?

"It's okay" Loki says appearing behind me out of nowhere making me jump as I walk right back into him. Getting scared my powers shoot out of my hands without me wanting them to as the ice hit the floor making me about to cry in frustration when I feel arms wrapping around me and spinning me around.