Chapter 12- A Date

Warnings: Moana movie spoilers? Dark trigging themes! I will try and put warnings before and after so you can skip! Needs editing!

___________

What?

My blood turns cold as I read the last part over and over not registering the words at all but a knock at the door has me dropping the book and panicking as I quickly look around feeling a similar panic as I did before I escaped his clutches.

I stood running to the book shelf as I heard another knock this time louder "I'm coming!" I say trying not to let the panic show in my voice but as I put the book back in its place but turn as the door opens "Morgan I said to wait-" I hear Nat scolds as Morgan cheers seeing me "angel!" she says running up to me and hugging me "look! I made this for you!" she says showing me what looks to be a drawing "sorry I told her to go get changed first but she wouldn't listen" Nat sighs as I bite my gum and smile.

"Wow" I say looking at the drawing feeling Nat's eyes on the book shelf behind me but I pretend not to notice.

Did she see?

No.

I put the book down before the door opened.

Didn't I?

What if I didn't place it on probably?

"See that's you!" Morgan says pulling me back as she points at someone in the drawing with brown hair. It looks like she has drawn everyone standing in front of the tower.

"You have drawn me so pretty" I say "come on Morgan if your mum gets back early she won't be happy if you aren't already out of your school uniform and put your school stuff away" Nat says holding out her hand making Morgan pout "but I will see you soon to watch a movie right?" she asks and I nod with my best smile trying to hand her the drawing back "silly! This is for you to keep!" she says.

"For me?" I ask surprised "yes so if decide to leave you don't forget us okay? We are your family now"

Family...

"I will treasure it" I promise and her smile grows jumping up and down as she runs off to Nat "see I told you she would like it" I hear Nat say as the doors close.

I look back at the picture seeing everyone together was sweet.

It reminded me of my old dreams where I would find somewhere I could finally belong.

My eyes stop at the bottom of the page at the drawing of who I assume to be Bucky's character.

I never hesitated to kill her.

I look back at the shelf and feel relief when I see the book was in fact put back in probably.

But then why was Nat looking at the shelf like that?

______________

I walk back and forth as soon as they left debating my next move.

I should read on... right?

What if I find something worse?

How can anything be worse than that?

After a few minutes of debating I go back to the bookcase and pull it back out and open it to the same page. I bite my lip rereading the same sentence over and over again just to make sure it was real but it was and it could only mean one of two things.

One- Bucky either killed someone he thought was his last soulmate aka me or-

Well there isn't no 'or'

I'm still here aren't I?

I pinch myself just in case and swear as I nipped myself too hard.

Stupid idea Fae.