Chapter 21- A Mistake.

Warnings: Smut, mentions of SA(will put * warnings), swearing.

10k words +

Little time skips just because I don't wanna bore you with unnecessary parts (and because I am lazy)

This chapter will slightly mention the characters 'Ava and Trisha' from 'Hello Soulmates' sw33tdr3ad! Her book is so amazing!
Anyway sorry, that was a long intro.

Back to the story.

_____________________________

*

"Kyle no" I cry trying to get him off me but he wouldn't budge as I try kicking him away but he just grins leaning down again he forces his lips against mine I try using my powers but I couldn't as both my arms were tied above my head by handcuffs.

"Tsk" he says pulling back and smirking down at me in a way that has sickness raising to my throat "Kyle?" I ask afraid as tears begin to blur my eyes "you know better than that fairy" 

His forum begins changing right in front of my eyes widen "no!" I cry seeing him change into the face I swore I once loved "did you miss me little fairy?" he asks leaning down and placing kisses against my neck.

"But how? Seth you-you-" I whimper again trying to do everything to fight him off me "died?" he tilts his head mockingly and grins against my neck before moving quickly his hand wrapping around my throat "I never left now stop this and kiss me"

*

"No!" I scream as I sit up breathing heavily as I take in my room at the tower.

It was just a nightmare I tell myself reaching under my pillow and feeling relief when I felt the gun.

There was no way he could get me here.

I was safe.

Kyle's kiss was reminding me of that time and brought up old feelings I have spent years trying to forget but the memories haunt me so often that I forgot what it felt like not to have a night reminding me of that time. 

"Miss your heart race has increased and you are struggling to breathe these are signs of a panic attack, would you like me to get Mr. Banner and alert the others?" Jarvis asks and I shake my head taking a few deep breaths that sting my lungs when I finally find my voice "n-no I'm fine Jarvis" I say looking at the time on my phone.

I have another missed call from Cedric I refuse to answer any time soon as well as thousands of texts not only from him but his mates trying to convince me to reach out.

Until he is willing to come forward and be honest with me then I'm not interested.

I look at my other messages getting a text from Daniel and Sofia.

Daniel - 'Party starts a 7 here's my place! 64 Zoo Lane! See you there girl!'

PrincessaPeach- 'Tango snap team, Sunday, Starlights place you'll be given stuff at 10 pm don't be late will send a message when you reply please say if you accept'

Tango snap team huh?

I haven't been to the club in a while and hated it.

It was owned by a businessman Sofia's cousin doesn't much like but I guess they are trying to either pin the murder on him or at least have it that Sofia's family wasn't behind the hit.

It was a strip club and while I never liked dancing it was the easiest way to gain attention.

'I accept' I text shakily.