Chapter 26- A Announcement

Warnings- Mention of Suicide! Abortion and other triggering content please beware when reading! I will try and warn with * warnings. Needs editing

Also, I know Abortion is illegal in many states in America but I am pro-choice and my story will be.

____________________

*Triggering content*

His laugh continues mocking every dark thought that passes through my mind as I reach for the longest knife in the set shakily almost dropping it more than once since my head was making me dizzy.

It is too loud.

'They don't care for you'

This is for the best.

'This is all broken because you came anyway!'

I tore my own mates apart.

'Stupid rat!'

A nuisance to society.

'I'm the only one who will ever love you'

I can only be wanted by the darkest of mindsets.

'Everyone else will leave you'

And even in the end here I am...alone.

He was right.

Now everyone is suffering because of me, I have ruined everything.

Kyle and the others would have been better if I had never come into their lives.

Cedric would have been safe growing up within the school he loved, graduating then joining the x-men team just like he always wanted.

My mates would have never been broken up.

I slowly bring the blade to myself the tip pressing against the skin of my neck.

Only a deep quick slide and his laugh will stop, then everyone will be safe and all of this will be over..

Finally.

I close my eyes lining it up better as I grip the handle shakily as adrenaline ran through me.

I can do this.

I can at least do this right.

1...

2...

'Did you know you're pregnant?'

*End of triggering content but still mentioned after this point*

"What the hell are you doing?" Peter snaps the knife in my hands goes flying across the room as his hands fly to my shoulders in a panic looking me over as the knife clangs into the sink behind me where he threw it.

"What are you trying to do?!" he asks again this time tearing up as anger is evident in his eyes but I don't reply too in shock at Bruce's appearing words.

How did I forget?

How could I forget?

"Fae!" he asks angrily as I shake my head my hands instantly going to my stomach protectively as I feel sick.

 Hurting myself is one thing but it's different now.

I won't only be hurting myself..

"What is it?" he asks looking where my hands are shaking but I try stepping back only to be trapped between him and the counter "I've messed everything up" I whisper his eyes meeting mine as he heard me his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.