Chapter 34- A Warning.

Sorry guys I have been so busy!

I haven't been home the last month but I am back!

No warnings for this one except bare with me things are coming. So it will all make sense soon! Also sorry the Wanda Smutt will be next chapter along with someone else ;)

Enjoy!

___________________

"Five days?" I whisper seeing his brows furrow his facial feature changing from concern to stoic as he sees my fear "It's just a nightmare princessa"

"But-"

"I asked sister to look in my mind but there was nothing magical behind it"

"Every night though? The same nightmare?" I push hoping to get more information out of him but he shakes his head fighting back his worry to keep me from fretting as he pulls me to him tighter.

'Dreams can mean nothing Fae but if they are recurring then listen they might be messages' one of Charles's old teaching comes back to me.

'Any warnings should be heeded even if nothing comes out of it. Sometimes the universe has funny ways of telling us things'

"I will keep you safe princessa on my birthday you will be mine alone you need not to worry"

"Alone?" I joke to lighten the mood the heaviness of his nightmare lingering in his eyes as he hums moving one hand to rest on the back of my neck.

"You know you're a twin right?" I jest looking up as his light blue eyes which are already on mine making me blush at the intensity of his gaze.

"Which means you have to share" I whisper looking anywhere else but his hand moves from the back on the back of my neck to under my chin lifting it to force me to meet his eyes.

"Oh?" he asks tilting his head in a faux pout before leaning in his breath touching my lips with a hint of citrus radiating from him. His body warming my skin as his other arm tightens around my waist making my stomach flutter.

"Well I was born first princessa so that means I get first pick and that night you're mine" he smirks leaning down his eyes asking for permission and I tiptoe up meeting him halfway.

His lips meet mine and I feel electricity fire up my body awake as he pushes me back gently my body meeting stoned walls as the castle sounds mellow out around us as he opens his mouth giving me permission so I move my tongue in his mouth.

He moans against me making my knees weaken but his hand tightens around me keeping me up as his tongue begins to move around mine fighting for dominance and I let him win.

His heart beats crazily against my chest as mine reach out in a similar pattern as he moves his hands onto the wall behind me his chest pushing me back as his mouth pulls away his body locks over mine his height towering as he looks down at me his eyes darkening making my heartbeat quicken as heat claim my cheeks.

He leans down making a gasp escape my mouth as he begins to kiss my chin down to my neck making my head tilt back "Pietro" I whisper biting back a moan as he smirks against my skin.

"Už nikdy po mňa neutekaj princessa" (Don't ever run from me again princessa) he whispers pulling the moan out of me as he sucks harder on my skin "huh?" I barely whisper out my hands going to his hair "si môj" (You're mine) he says pulling back his eyes looking down at my flustered body.