Chapter 16- A New Home

Little fact:
I always come up with book ideas around a song. Listening to music always help so I normally think of the bases of a story/the background idea through a song.
11 Soulmates concept was thought of while listening to 'Alarm by Anne Marie'
6 Soulmates was 'Don't let me down by Daya'
And for this one is a secret 😋

No spoilers from me guys.

Also, I had already written this chapter but it didn't save so I had to write it all over again and I forgot a lot of it which is super annoying.

Anyway back to the story!

Warnings: Wade and needs editing! Doing this from my phone so not going to be the best.
___________

I feel myself letting go of Peter's hands as we step through the portal "surprise!" everyone says poppers going off everywhere as everyone stood around us big grins on their faces.

"Angel what do you think?! It's only one bedroom but-!" Tony says excitedly making me tilt my head confused "you gotta let her actually see the place before asking her that" Pepper tsks hitting him around the head "it's your new place it's finally finished" she explains instead as Tony stands rubbing the back of his head with a childish pout that she rolls her eyes at.

My new place? I wonder for a few seconds then click remembering the apartment that they were setting up for me.

My eyes widen at how quickly they got it done as I look around.

The apartment was huge in comparison to mine and Cedric's hidden place and much more modern, I could see everything was brand new plants being around made me smile as it looked like something out of a magazine.

We stood in the large living room which had large glass windows showing the sun outside shining over the city and I couldn't help but take in the beautiful view "wow" I mumble walking towards it in awe, it completely stealing my attention despite being afaird of heights it reminded off the day I woke up here and the happiness I felt when I saw Tony again.

Despite thinking he was only after the stick.

"Sure look down at the city not at the apartment I stayed up all night sorting-" Tony mumbles "so you weren't up on night playing games on your phone while making demands while I sorted it out?" Pepper asks in a huff but as they begin bickering behind me I space out.

I had never seen the sun shine down on the city from so high up.

It's truly amazing how little everything looks from up here.

Millions of stories bellow yet it didn't feel suffocating being up here.

I kinda felt free.

Damn my high school English teacher would be proud.

"You like it?" Sam asks pulling me out of my awe and I nod turning around "I love it thank you" I say with a smile and the room stops bickering to look back at me making me blush as their eyes linger on my smile.

"You haven't even seen anything yet princessa!" Pietro says running over at lightning speed holding out his hand.

I take it slowly taking a second to recognize that he was right in front of me but when our hands meet he suddenly picks me up and runs us off onto the balcony making me yelp as my head spin.

I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist in a panic.

What the hell just happened?

One minute I am reaching for his hand with both feet on the ground and the next I'm zooming off being carried.