Chapter 25- A Argument.

Hey guys!

I'm not back yet but I wanted to upload this as a birthday gift to you all so hope you all enjoy it!

Thank you all for your birthday comments! <3

_______________

"What?" I ask in a scoff not believing my ears.

"You didn't know?" he asks in surprise his eyes searching mine for any hint of a lie when I feel sickness rise from my stomach to my throat suffocating the air from my lungs.

"Omg" I barely get the words out trying to move but Bruce holds me back quickly reaching down for a bucket which he passes to me in time as I begin spewing "morning sickness I am guessing" he says worriedly as I reck up more sick holding my hair back with one hand as the other rubs my back up and down "I can't-t be I am on the pill I-"

"You can still get pregnant with the pill Fae it's not 100 percent" he frowns and I begin to tear up "I don't understand-" I mumble my words barely coherent but he understands me between cries "it has to be wrong I just had my period I-"

"Periods can happen during pregnancy I checked and redone the tests six times Fae..."

"No you don't understand I had a heavy heavy period after the last time I had sex-" I then pause thinking of the night Peter.

There is no way.

It's too soon... way too soon.

I may have skipped the last of my school years but I know the maths ain't sciencing.

Maybe I need to go back to school I don't think that sentence was even English.

"Fae" Bruce says sternly turning my face to his as it seems like he was trying to call me for a while "it's going to be okay do you know who the father is?" he asks his voice nearing pain at the question but he was trying his hardest to hide it.

Kyle was the only other person I had sex with before having sex with Peter.

"Can we see how long the pregnancy is?" I ask and he nods no judgment in his eyes "yes I can take another blood test and check the HCG but it can take a day or two-"

My eyes widen at that "no please there has to be a way to check sooner... those Clear Blue tests say the dates right?!"

"They don't tell early pregnancies well though when was the last time you had intercourse?" he asks once again looking back at me but I grab the bucket heaving once again.

The last time I had sex other than Peter was a week or so before with Kyle.

Kyle is the only person other than my ex that I have had sex with and now-

"Fae I need to know to help you" Bruce says apologetically and I nod as I sit back tears falling down in fountains as I try and keep my breathing under control "the night of the college party" I whisper but he heard it as he freezes up "what?" he ask his voice breaking in hurt and confusion "did you-" he asks still gentle in his approach.

"I slept with Peter that night"

As I say it I see him visibly relax and nod with a frown "that was the first night?" he asks and I nod "before that a week or so with Kyle-" I whisper off not remembering the exact last time Kyle and I hooked up.

When we had sex it wasn't love and there were no feelings involved.

Most of the time my mind wasn't with the moment but with the feeling it gave me and the things it helped me forget.

"It has to be his right? Peter was only two nights ago so that would be impossible-"

"Peter is a super human there is no telling what could happen but the pill have kept the others safe-" he cuts himself off in thought "but then again 9 in 100 woman maybe your just the unlucky one"