Chapter 11- A Smurf

Needs editing! Omg it's been so long since I last updated but wrote a long one!

___________________

"Angel?" I hear but I was too tired the last thing I remember was cuddling with Tony while watching a movie. I frown when I feel someone gently shaking me to try and wake me up but I didn't want to move enjoying the warmth too much so I hug into it tighter only to hear a chuckle.

"I got her ill see you guys upstairs?" I hear Tony ask as he picks me up bridal style "yeah will meet you up there" I hear a few others say as I feel myself once again fall back to sleep leaning my head on his shoulder but before drifting back off completely I feel a peck on my forehead "can't wait till your ready to join us so I can hold you like this all night"

______________________

I wake once again comfortable enjoying the mattress compared to my old one but don't remember how I got back up here.

I gotta stop doing that.

Thinking of my old bed I wonder what was left of it or what was able to be saved? I wasn't ready to go back just yet. I was scared that nothing could be saved since it was trashed before I lost control but I knew I couldn't avoid going back forever.

A ping on my phone gets my attention and I look over at it seeing a message 'It's Matthew I'm downstairs ill come up and meet you in the kitchen' it read and I groan not wanting to think of Cedric or his mates right now but decide to get up. Seeing it was 8am I get up with a grumble considering giving Matty a brain freeze for wanting to come and visit me this early.

Yes I can do that.

And no Cedric doesn't know about it.

Yes I do it when he annoys me and he has never suspected me.

I open the door and see nothing which means no one has brought me clothes yet probably thinking id still be asleep go to Bucky's wardrobe steal another shirt and put on the shorts Wanda had gifted me yesterday figuring it would do for now until I can find more clothes later.

I guickly get changed in the bathroom since the voice from the ceiling can't see me in there.

Still pretty creepy that they have someone for that if you ask me.

Once I had washed up I make my way down the voice taking me down to the kitchen floor and when it opens I see three people I didn't get a chance to see yesterday with a young girl "it's you!" she cheers running up to me suddenly and wrapping her arms around my waist "erm hi" I say awkwardly remembering she was Tonys and Peppers daughter the one I had ran into.

"I'm Morgan and your Angel!" she says grinning up at me and I smile at that "well actually my name is Fae" I say but she shakes her head "you look like an angel and daddy calls you angel so I will too!"

"Come on Morgan you got to be leaving for school" Pepper says looking at her watch making Morgan look back with a pout "but new mummy is finally home! I want to get to know her! Can I have today off so I can get to know her?!" she asks gripping on to me and Pepper frowns "no Morgan you have to hand in your project today Fae will be here when you get back"

Morgan looks up to me at that her eyes all of sudden the size of a saucer "you will?" she asks hopefully and I nod "yay! Okay!" she cheers letting go of me and taking the school bag of her mum "let's go mummy the sooner we go the sooner we can spend time with angel after school!" Morgan says trying to pull Pepper out who gives me apologetic smile as she says goodbye walking out behind her.

"Morning kitten" Loki purs looking me over seeing I was in Bucky's shirt "I'm assuming you aren't joining me today?" Strange asks him walking through with his cape following behind him as he now wore superhero like clothing and smiles seeing me "ah good morning Fae it's nice to see you again! When I got home last night you had already fallen asleep" he explains.