Chapter 22- A Logan

Have my long chapters been bothering anyone? Sorry I notice over time comments keep getting less and less which normally motivates me (please don't feel like you gotta comment though) just wanna make sure my writing is okay.

Warnings- Please be aware the X-men will be mentioned (I only have limited knowledge of them but you do not need to know X-men to know what is going on) and needs editing!

Anyway back to the story.

___________________________________

"Pietro?" I call seeing him holding his chest where the blood ran out of him his eyes wide as he looks over me in horror "princessa?" he asks confused and hurt feeling heartbreak from his mark with confusion "I am so sorry I didn't mean to I-" I try to explain as Wanda runs in "what did you do?!" she screams Pietro falling down in her hold blood falls everywhere as she screams.

I try and reach out to them but everything becomes black as they disappear a grave being replaced in their stead. I walk over to it slowly tears dripping down my face as I see Pietros name over the grave "no" I cry kneeling down in front of the grave "you killed me" Pietros voice whispers making me look around for him when I felt a hand wrap around my throat I look down gasping at the cold blue hand that nailed into my throat from under the dirt "you did this to me!" he screams with hatred as he pulls me down with him but I don't fight him as he dragged me down the mud suffocating my airways as it felt like it filled my lungs till everything went once again dark.

When I open my eyes to see what looked like prison bars with Tony standing behind them with Strange "guys?" I ask with a frown standing dizzily but neither look at me both looking down at some paperwork. I could no longer feel their marks "how long did Bruce say it will keep her out?" Strange asks "5 more hours we will put her under again so we don't need to worry about her waking, it was the only way to stop the others from killing her" Tony sighs frustration evident in his tone. 

"So what we will keep her under a coma to make sure non of us can feel her mark anymore? and how no risk of her dying causing us pain?" Strange asks looking plainly in the cage right through me so I turn.

My heart sinks at the sight in front of me. 

I was laying down tied to a medical bed with straps fully holding me "let's go check on Wanda I don't know if she will make it through this" I hear Tony say and I try and run after them but the straps that held me down to the bed begin wrapping around me pulling me down to the floor as I cry begging forgiveness as Tony and Strange leaves not looking back as I scream and beg for them to stay.

"I told you"  a voice says having me turn as the me on the bed was gone but I was still in the cage as I look over at him "Pietro" I cry hope in me that he was okay.

I try and run to him but the straps held me down "not quite little fairy don't forget you killed him" Pietro says smirking his looks then fading and slowly turning into him.

"No" I say seeing Seth in front of me he reaches out tilting up my head but I couldn't move under the straps "oh you always looked so pretty when you cried"

I tried moving getting out but they got tighter causing me to let out a cry.

"I told you no one but me would stay through all your problems" he grins "I even told you your soulmates would not want you but you didn't listen and look how right I was? Look at how easily they left you" he says and my eyes go back to outside the cage now seeing the team all sitting together happily Pietro not being there "because I-I" more tears fall as I think back to Pietros hurt state.