Chapter 35- The Ball Part 1

Hi guys sorry it has been a while! I haven't been happy with the chapter for a while and kept rewriting it and putting it off but I decided I'm just going to publish this one! 

Warnings- NSFW! 8K+ and swearing! will need editing. 

____________________

"Princessa" Pietro hugs me as soon as I open Lokis's door covering me in quick warmth and I fall into his hold closing my eyes as my body drones with all the new information.

"Fae?" Peter asks in concern as Pietro pulls back his arms around my waist steadying me as he looks down a frown covering his beautiful face in worry.

"Later" I plead my head already pounding with anxiety as Seth's command is heavy in my mind his threats lingering in my heart.

Will my brother be okay?

Peter comes over his eyes going to my stomach in question but I shake my head before I look at the bed to see Wanda sitting up worriedly her red hair tangled as if she just woke up.

I could really do with more sleep.

"Stephens cloak just left a minute ago" Peter says looking at me in question "Is Loki not with you?" Wanda asks looking me over but I shake my head tiredly and they all frown at me.

"Does my princessa need sleep?" Pietro asks accent full as he wraps his arms around me and I nod leaning against him again not helping a yawn.

"I really could use a nap"

"Then a nap is what you shall receive" Wanda smiles holding out her hand.

Pietro lets me go gently making sure I was okay before I walk over accepting her hand before she pulls me onto the bed both of us giggling as I bounce her arms wrapping around me as she tilts her head before leaning above me "Are you sure you're okay detka?"

"Detka?" I whisper confused as she moves some hair away from my face concern still lingering in her eyes but before she can answer we feel the bed bounce once again.

"Come on little spider!" Pietro yells jumping on the bed behind me excitedly and I see Peter flinch him wanting to warn Pietro to be careful but he bites it back before climbing in behind Wanda as she wraps her arms around me.

"I missed you" she whispers rubbing her nose against mine making me blush as Pietro hugs me from behind overwhelming me with feelings I'm not sure I deserve.

'I'm the only one who will ever love you'

But Seth was wrong even after everything they still care for me and yet...

"Sleep detka I'll wake you when we need to get ready for the ball" she whispers nuzzling her head into me and I feel Peter reach over the three of us as best as he can and I smile basking in something I hope would last forever yet a feeling of dread suffocates the air out of me as his order is engraved into my mind.

'When you come back you're going to finally meet me'

___________________________

"Fae" Peter says in a whisper but I shake my head not ready.

"Wakey wakey Princessa" Pietro says rousing me and I lour not wanting to wake up yet feeling like I could sleep the rest of the day away if given the chance.

"You guys go" Wanda says her voice much softer "me and Fae will get ready together"

"But-" Peter's voice seems hesitant waking me fully as I look up to him to see him still in bed with me.