Chapter 37- Found and Gone

Warnings- Little time skip, change of P.O.V, threats of violence agaisnt a child and more.

___________________________

"Little fairy" Seth says the darkness in his eyes dampening the pretty flowers laid across the fields that looked like it went on for miles trapping me alone in a haunting nightmare.

"Loki!" I whimper thrashing against the chains the heat from the sun peels away my skin as the metal burns. I try to use my powers to fight against the monster in front of me yet the metal only intensifies against me a burning warmth making everything feel real.

"It's been two days" Seth says stepping closer but the metal rattles against the hooks in the ground as I jump towards him wanting to harm him but I get held back the bracelet weakening me even here.

"They will come for me" I sneer but he only tilts his head mockingly fake pity covers his eyes as he bites back a grin.

"Will they?" he hums his eyes running over me in a smirk before his light blue eyes meet my rage.

"You know this would be easier if you accepted me" he says reaching out for me but the chains clatter as I jolt forward again trying to smack away his touch as the cuffs bite into me.

Frigga's sinister face turned into Seth's as I woke in a nightmare the same one where I saw two young children playing before a house in the country where Morgan's call woke me.

As soon as I saw him I tried to kill him with my bare hands.

It led to him chaining me outside the beautiful country house like a dog forcing me to face the wrath of the sun.

It never let me sleep here as every day never turns to night the hot rays not letting me heal.

Every time he comes out to offer me to accept his love for freedom I try to kill him but I know my body is weakening.

How has it only been two days?

It already felt like weeks the immortal sun not letting me know how many days have passed.

"Who knows how long till they find the antidote to that potion? And with the bracelet they can't get into your mind to protect you. You will be in a coma until I decide fit to let you leave this dreamland now relax you're hurting yourself" he says forcing my body to do exactly that.

The chains drop with my body as I try to bite back tears.

He could easily control me forcing me to say yes to anything he wanted but he wanted to break me.

Destroying me mentally so I will be weaker.

"It would be much easier if you would love me again" he says reaching for me but I flinch at his near touch making him sigh before he steps back.

I look up in hope that he is going to leave but I let out a cry as tugs my hair back rattling the chains my arms chained into the air and my feet chained down to the earth keeping me completely defenseless.

"I will break you" he promises making me grit my teeth "you will love me-"

"Never" I spit trying to ignore his unspoken command.

His eyes widen as my spit hits his cheek red lingering in the falling saliva dripping from his chin into the earth joining the rest of my blood.

"I will never stop trying to kill you" I promise my voice deeper with scorn as I see his oceaon eyes look at me in surprise making satisfaction pool in my gut at his pang his fake smile finally cracking as I laugh.