Chapter 24- A Misson

Video of dance for later in the chapter same as the outfit!!! 

Warnings- Mentions of abuse. Time skips sorry. I don't like this chapter.. but a chapter is better than no chapter? Maybe? Hopefully.

Happy late Halloween!

___________________________

I smile waking up slowly It was the best night's sleep I have had in a while feeling warm arms wrapped around me keeping me safe.

When was the last time I felt this safe?

I look around the room that we stayed in last night.

I remember falling asleep quickly which was weird for me but with everything that happened yesterday I think I just passed out.

I think Peter helped a lot with calming me down.

I haven't felt like this in so long I forgot what it felt like-

I frown as my stomach suddenly begins to twist causing a cramp.

Ouch.

What the-

"Fae?" Peter asks as I move out of his arms running for the attached bathroom barely making it as I begin to spew up in the bowl.

"Hey" Peter coos softly lifting my hair and rubbing my back before he moves his hand over my stomach. My eyes begin to water at the hard chucks causing me to whine in pain as he rubs my stomach in small circles trying to soothe me "morning sickness getting you bad huh baby?" he asks making me freeze at the slight change in his voice.

"Peter?" I whimper in confusion as the hand in my hair tightens causing my scalp to burn "not quite little fairy" he says pulling so hard to make me look back at him.

"Seth" I plead feeling pain twirling in my stomach as sickness rises in me again, I try to lean back over the bowl but he carries on watching me closely straining my neck.

These eyes that I used to love so much are now cold making me wonder if they have always been like this?

All those times I wondered if I could have done something to make him the way he was but no.

Even behind someone's eyes when they are angry you still see other emotions but his are filled with nothing but hatred.

He was born to bring nothing but demise to those he lays his eyes on.

I was just too naive to see it back then.

Seth's eyes don't match the smile on his face as he watches me begin to struggle more in his hold in panic "please Seth please" I beg again trying to move forward but his hand on my stomach gets harsher nails digging into the flesh keeping me trapped between him and the toilet bowl.

I try to swallow the rising sickness but my body wouldn't let me as I try to pry his hands away from my hair using my magic but nothing happens "please!" I cry as my body tries to make me throw up again but if anything he strains my neck more burning my scalp as his hand grip tightens.

I swear I feel blood beginning to fall down the back of my neck.

"Seth!" I sob but it was too late the sickness begins spewing out of my mouth but falling back down my throat causing me to choke as my body shakes and trashes under his hold but it was no use.

I try pleading but nothing would come out vocally as I cry choking my body slowly giving up on me. My trashing slows as my body begins to become limb in his hold as I can't breathe.

My ears begin to ring as my vision begins to black out the only thing I see is the white ceiling with the bright light mocking down on the darkness underneath.