Chapter 29- Wow

Have some fluff and smut you guys kinda deserve it after the last few chapters!

Warnings- NSFW!

___________________

"Hello Prince Loki welcome home and you too Peter of Midgard" a deep voice says making my eyes reluctantly blink open but they squint again at the sudden bright light.

What the? I think to myself my eyes slightly opening again to prepare for the light when I see a beautiful man tall, dressed in golden armor, his yellow eyes meeting mine as he smiles "hello welcome to Asgard Fae of Midgard"

Fae of Midgard? I wonder my feet hitting beautiful golden floor as I look back at the man stood straight in front of us.

"Wow" I accidentally mumble my eyes widening only to hear a growl as Loki's hold on me gets tighter and I fight a wince.

My body is still in pain my hand going to my stomach with a frown as a small cramp hits.

What the?

"Kitten" Loki warns and Peter laughs "Fae you're-Fae?" he asks his tone changing instantly as I drop in Lokis hold, a cramp much bigger hitting my stomach harder.

"Your mother said to take her straight to the royal physician ro-" the man before us says but he doesn't finish as Loki transports us in a flash "Loki" a soft voice grabs my attention as I look over to the new voice.

A beautiful woman stood tall her posture straight as she smiles at her son but when her eyes meet mine I see a crease in her brow showing me her worry as she looks me over. She was dressed in a gentle blue dress that reminded me of the sky as gold plates stood on her shoulders like a warrior as silk follows the plates down to the floor behind her.

I have never seen a dress so beautiful. 

"Yes place her down here" she says to Loki who quickly lifts me placing me down gently on a large silk bed. I wince again as another strong cramp comes in "please" I worry hugging my stomach as I sit up "Loki" the woman says softly while running around and Loki seems to understand what she wants nodding without saying anything.

"Hands away kitten"

"But-" I say my bottom lip wobbling in worry "it will be okay but you need to lay back okay?" he whispers pushing my shoulders down and I try my best to lay back looking around to distract myself from the cramps.

I see royal blue covering almost every item in the room from bed sheets to objects around the room.

Bright light breaks its way through white lace curtains which hung from ceiling to floor as the wind dances through with flickering at candles that stood high on stands lighting up every shadow.

"Please" another cramp hits and I try to hold back a cry but it comes out as a whimper worry of the baby being my main concern.

"I need to feel dear" she says her hand lighting up blue and I look worriedly "It's okay she has healing magic she taught me mine" Loki explains and I nod letting her move closer.

Her hand gently touches to my stomach humming when she pauses her eyes slightly widening "you are carrying" she says and I nod "is the baby okay?" I whisper and she frowns "I feel bruises what happened?" she asks her eyes going to mine before Loki.

"Midgardians" he grumbles as a dark promise passes his eyes before he shakes his head "they hurt her, her stomach and I am worried-"

I hiss slightly as her hand lights up brighter and she gives me an apologetic look "sorry dear I am healing you but do not worry the baby is healthy despite being very young and it's growing quickly more than an average"