Chapter 28- A Live Video

Warnings- Wade. NSFW. Slight BDSM... Okay maybe more than Slight. Sub drop. Ah! So much happens you guys aren't even ready!

__________________

"I love you" Cedric says wrapping his arms around me one last time as we said goodbye at the door the recent shared memory made us hug harder than normal.

Thoughts we both silently shared made us both wonder if it would be the last time we ever did.

The memory teaching us not to take moments for granted.

Thoughts replayed in my mind all night as we tried to celebrate my birthday, my heart rapid as that night kept creeping up on me.

My parents died this day 22 years ago.

It's a haunting I don't think will ever leave my mind. 

And to think Cedric has been haunted by it all of his life...

He is a much stronger person than I.

Today, is their death anniversary yet here he is making sure I am okay.

Never letting me be alone on my birthday yet he must have been in so much pain.

"I love you too" I say pulling back and he gives me a knowing look doing his best to smile and I return it. 

I feel selfish for making him relive it just to show me but I needed to know and I'm glad I do.

"God you're so cute when you're thinking to the readers! goodbye jumpy cupcake!" Wade says wrapping me in an unexpected hug my eyes widen as Jack and Matthew sigh before pulling him back as Ethan snorts and Cedric doesn't look surprised by his mate's action.

"Come on Wade" Matthew grumbles as Wade waves before pointing in the middle of the room where no one was standing "goodbye all! and you no more threatening my diggories!"

"Who is he talking to?" Peter whispers to me as I look equally as confused as he pointed at the empty space "and did he say something about readers?" Peter adds as Matthew grumbles something about a Mr. Lee suing him again as Cedric says one last goodbye shutting the door behind them. 

"What is a Diggorie?" I mumble when arms wrap around me "you don't want to know" Loki says as I turn back to a stoic expression "what is it?" I whisper as he shakes his head.

"Did you read his mind?" Peter asks and Loki looked at him before humming a slightly disturbed gleam of realization crosses his eyes telling us enough.

If the god of mischief is disturbed then that tells me never to try and look into Wade's mind.

Not that I could anyway.

"Happy birthday again! I am sorry we didn't do more! I would have got you a present but non of us knew til Bruce came round and by then we had to run to the deli to grab party food, plus the cake" May say coming back through having said goodbye to my brother and his mates before getting a head start on the cleaning.

Bruce left just before my brother and his mates not looking like he wanted to leave but he said he wanted to go check on Pietro and then better head back to the tower so Pepper wasn't left alone to deal with Tony.

"Deli? Oh I am sorry how much do I owe you?" I say in worry when she grabs my hands "no don't worry about that you're my daughter-in-law now! I am just sorry we can't do anything else tonight but I still need to clean up and have to get to bed early ready for work tomorrow-"

Before she can finish green smoke overlaps the filled table the dirty plates and cups all disappear as spare food was placed in glass containers before disappearing again "organized and placed in the fridge" Loki says making May's eyes widen in amazement.