Chapter 20- A Other First Day

Warnings: Haven't edited or proofread! A long one sorry guys 9k.

___________________________

"Princessa?" Pietro calls to wake me up but I was already awake with my eyes closed as I held on to him tightly not wanting to let go yet.

All night I kept waking the kiss replaying in my mind as guilt was eating me alive.

I didn't wanna get up "princessa?" he calls again so I open my eyes slowly to try and pretend I was just waking from sleep. I try and force a smile but I knew he wasn't buying it as he places a kiss on my nose before snuggling into my neck "I wish you would tell me what has kept you up all night" he mumbles kissing over the bandages making my breath hitch.

Did I keep waking him up?

"Hm?" he asks pulling back to look at me and I reach for his hair not knowing what to tell him as I try to ignore his questioning gaze "princessa" he says again making me freeze "I can't" I whisper scared of there reaction.

Would they hate me?

"Why are you afraid?" he asks furrowing his brow as he searches my face as if it would tell him all the answers.

"You wouldn't understand" I whisper wanting to tell him.

I wanted to tell all of them but what would happen if I did?

Would Kyle get hurt by the gang if he was forced to leave?

Would they say they told me so?

"You could shoot me in the heart and id still understand princessa" he says seriously making me tear up at the look on his face that is filled with care.

I've never had someone look at me this way.

"I really want to tell you but-" I try and say but stop when he wipes my tears away "but?" he asks and I pause for a few seconds before deciding "you have to promise me you won't react or tell anyone else"

He searches my eyes a look of suspicion and frustration crosses his face before he reluctantly nods his head "you have my word princessa"

I reach for his hair once again finding comfort in playing with it and he hums at the touch waiting for me "last night before Jarvis brought me up here...Kyle k-kissed me" I whisper the last part my voice breaking as I admit it out loud still not believing he would do something like that.

Pietro doesn't even take a second to react "ill kill him" he says his jaw clenching getting up quickly as I try to stop him "you gave me your word" I say tearing up and he paused looking down at me with a frown "but he hurt you princessa "

"People are after him I don't want him to be kicked out Pietro he might be killed... he made a stupid mistake-"

"A mistake?" he asks in a scoff "did you ask for him to kiss you?" he asks and my eyes widen in horror at his suggestion "of course not"

"That's what I thought" he seethes "he kissed you without permission princessa how can I not teach him for hurting you? For making you cry? " he asks "god I hate this" I begin to tear up again.

This is the last thing I ever wanted and now I might lose my best friend after this.

His eyes soften at my tears "sorry princessa I will keep my promise" he says coming to the bed and I reach for him as he reaches for me picking me up and placing me on his lap and pulls me closer as I wrap myself around him "I gave you my word and I will keep it" he says pecking my head begrudgingly "but I still wanna kill him" he grumbles under his breath.

"I'm sorry" I cry although I don't know why I was apologizing.

All the memories and feelings my ex put me through keep coming back making me feel sick over and over again.