Chapter 27- A Flash Back To That Night

Warnings- May not make 100 percent sense but I promise things are coming! Don't forget this book, 11 soulmates, 6 soulmates and the next one I have planned to write will all be connected (although you haven't got to read the others to understand) Needs editing.

_______________

"Talk about what?" Peter asks looking between us as I try and turn but let out a cry in surprise as my hand instantly goes to Tony's mark on my higher thigh.

"Fae?" Peter says coming over but Loki beat him to it flashing over the pizza in his hands now on the coffee table as he looks at where my hand lay  "is that Tony's mark?" he asks and I nod a whimper passing my mouth as confusion caused my fear to spike.

What is happening?

Once you have accepted your mate bond there is no time frame to when you need to fully bond with your mate so why is it- 

"I am going to need to look at it" Loki says softly and I nod tears pouring out of my eyes as it felt like a knife was being stabbed into the mark over and over. Like someone was twisting the blade before pulling out again.

Loki quickly transports me to lay down on the sofa my tracksuits being changed to pj shorts as Loki's eyes widen as Peter gasps "what?" I ask sitting slightly up to see Tony's mark half faded as red and purple marks surround it in bruises.

"What the-ah!" I cry laying back again as the pain gets worse the mark feeling like it was being sliced off my skin.

"Loki what's happening?" Peter panics placing his hand on my shoulder as tears fall rapidly as Loki looks just as lost.

"Angel? Happy you need to find her! Someone find her!" Tony's sudden cries have all of us turning to the TV.

"Mr. Stark!" worried shouts come from the screen at the same time as people run to the bottom of the stage where Tony had fallen "someone call medical!" another on the screen shouts as Happy begins pulling Logan away with 8 other guards my godfather looking furious.

"Turn it off!" Loki growls to Peter who nods quickly moving to the remote and switching the screen off but I was too much in pain to argue.

"Please make it stop!" I beg as Loki's hands light up green placing a hand on the mark I let out a cry as the pain doubles.

"Sorry pet" he whispers his voice sounding angry as he shut his eyes in concentration green being the last thing I see as it surrounds me as Peter whispers it's going to be okay.

____________________

"Is she going to be okay? Peter you should have called me I would have come home straight away" someone says and even though I knew the voice I couldn't put the voice to a face right now. I try and move but my body feel like lead as my body ached all over.

"I know" Peter says his voice sounding a little distant as I heard things being moved nearby.

"You did the right thing calling me she will be fine" Bruce's voice I knew for sure says as I frown trying to remember what the hell happened.

"Do you have some water please?" Bruce asks the voice that I now recognize as Mays says "yes of course!" before I hear quick steps walking away "is the baby okay?" I hear Peter whispers as I finally fight my body and flutter my eyes "baby is fine all levels are good when did she tell you?"

"Yesterday she said there is a chance it's mine do you really think that is the case?" he whispers as my eyes finally open.

"Hello pet" Loki says squeezing my hand as my eyes go to him tiredly "Loki?" I whisper feeling like my body was hit by a truck "Fae" Bruce says in relief when my eyes meet his I give my best shot at a smile and he returns it "I am glad your awake" he says.