Chapter 9- A Party Part 2

So my friend irl reads this book and after leaving it on the last chapter she was not happy and kept coming round and pestering me to write another sooner so here we are!

Warnings- No editing at all so yeah a lot of mistakes!

___________

My heart raced as I feel the lift slowly come to a stop Tony gently grabs my hand rubbing his thumb over the back of it feeling my nerves through the bond "it's going to be fine" he promises but I disagree feeling panic grip at my chest in a harsh manner. Knowing I was about to meet 13 of my soulmates 11 of those who I had yet to accept the bonds with is terrifying.

A few unanswered bonds were painful enough let alone the fear of being rejected for not being good enough for any of them.

"No I change my mind I can't do this please take us back up! I'll wait till the next party to meet everyone! Let's do it at Christmas or something!"

"Christmas is at the end of the year it's like 11 months away" Tony laughs "your overthinking this breathe angel" he says lifting my hand slowly and kissing the back of my hand making my breathing calm down slowly and I blush at the comforting gesture "you got this I will stay right by your side-" he begins to say but I wasn't having it.

"Thanksgiving it is! let's go back up ill see them at the end of the year yano? I'll get the turkey!" I offer but was cut off as the lift open making me freeze as two pairs of eyes meet mine.  

A tall beautiful slim redhead smirks hearing the conversation "ill make sure to bring the wine then?" she teases looking me over and making my stomach flip as I do the same in awe of her.

How god can make someone so beautiful and not others is almost a crime.

Her gaze was lust-filled making me forget how to move for a moment but Tony squeezes my hand bringing me out of it helping me move towards the two "Fae meet Natasha Romanoff also known as Black Widow" 

"People call me Nat" she says holding out her hand at the same time she sharpens her gaze looking me over like she was trying to read every little move I make while taking in every little detail of my appearance.

I must have shown confusion when our hands meet because I felt she had already accepted me. 

"I accepted you last night when you stumbled in drunk" she explains making me blush in embarrassment as I accept her mark she shook my hand firmly, her fingers lingering against mine before slowly pulling back.

"You should close your mouth before you catch flies Buckaroo" Tony says and I look next to Nat seeing a familiar guy looking me over in a heated gaze.

"Bucky" Nat says clicking her black painted nails in front of his face making him snap out of it "sorry doll but- wow" he says in a stumble "you look beautiful r-red is your colour"

"No red is my colour what's got you stuttering soldier thought you were popular amongst the dames back in your day?" Tony jokes making Bucky glare but Nat laughs as I accept Bucky's mark noticing he had already accepted our mark as well "accepted it the moment I saw you although I hadn't had a chance to introduce myself with you sticking me to the wall with your powers not that I minded" he winks.

"Oh yeah heard you ran out a super solider would love to see your skills in the training room" Nat says and Tony smirks "I bet not only in the training room-" 

"We should get the next two to come in I can feel the others becoming impatient" Nat cuts him off instantly giving him a look and I look around noticing it was only them two "we thought you would want to meet us gradually just incase of the marks became to painful" Bucky explains and I smile grateful for that hearing steps coming from down the hall.