Chapter 7- A New Perspective

Sorry this is short! Well not short but short for one of my chapters! You get me.

Plan to do another tonight or tomorrow!

___________________

The others P.O.V (Earlier that day)

"She is gone?" Peter asks sadly no longer sensing her in the tower and Tony nods but couldn't wipe the smile off his face "it went well then?" Nat asks.

She had been watching him closely ever since he walked in.

"What happened? Did you speak to her about us? Is she willing to meet us and give us a chance?" Pietro asks impatiently sitting up as soon as he walked in same with the others "she is going to come back" Tony confirms sitting down between Bucky and Peter.

"Wait doll said she wants to come back?" Bucky asks trying to hide the hope in his voice.

"Yes she said she would bring the bag back" Tony says leaning back and closing his eyes feeling her through the mark made him even happier.

"To bring back a bag?" Strange asks the room confused "you mean the clothes bag?" Clint asks snickering. 

"Yes but it's not because of the bag" Tony tried to explain.

He tried telling the group how it felt when your last mate accepted your bond. The euphoria behind the feeling of being fully complete knowing you have all the people you are destined to be with is a buzz he can't wait for them to feel.

"I think he has finally lost it" Steve says and the rest hum in agreement "have you been drinking?" Pepper asks squinting her eyes at Tony as her head rested on Strange shoulder. Strange was running his hand through her hair gently trying to help her stress since she was having a day of wanting to be in the tower just in case Fae was up to meeting them.

"No!" Tony scowls "she is using the bag as an excuse to come back so she has a reason to see us!" he explains to the room "she even kept my number" he says another smile coming to his face. 

"Definitely lost it" Wanda whispers loud enough for everyone to hear and everyone nods agreeing with her as the lift opens.

"Loki?" Clint asks seeing Loki walk in, in his fake identity that he uses from time to time on missions.

Tom Hiddleston.

"What did I miss?" he asks a smirk obvious on his face telling the room he has been up to something. 

"Brother" Thor says eyeing him suspiciously "you went and saw her?" Strange asks reading the smug look on his face which only made Loki look smugger "wait what?! No fair! you guys said no when I asked!" Pietro whines "what was she like?" Peter asks " she is beautiful-"

"Wait you saw her?" Tony asks angrily sitting up  "like your the only one allowed to see her" Loki scoffs "I told you all to stay away because she could have rejected you! I made progress with her just then what if you seeing her makes her angry?"

"He has a point Loki we all agreed to keep away and give her space" Clint says "well if he has seen her then I also want to go" Pietro says standing "no one is going until we can be sure of what she wants we got lucky last night and this morning. If she still thought we were just after the stick she could have easily rejected us let's just hope Lokis's disguise was enough" Nat says.

"I was so scared and happy when I saw Thor walk in with her last night" Sam admits to the room which was weird since he is normally the person people go to. He was always the one to make jokes to hide his pain but here he was with his soulmates he feels comfortable enough to open up and they watched him knowingly giving him all their attention.