Chapter 18.2- A Grey/Dark Cast

Hey guys this will be a small chapter!

Like it says it's kind of a part 2 to the chapter 18 from the others P.O.V but it will switch!

Warnings- As said in the title please be aware for each character to be a bit grey/dark. It also needs editing. 

If morally wrong characters offended you please don't read!

_________________________________

Tony P.O.V

"What won't I be happy about?" I ask I have been hiding in the elevator waiting to finally see her after earlier all I wanted to do is pull her back upstairs and make sure she is okay. I hate having to send her off without proper care so I told guards to alert everyone at work that they can go home early today.

I smile when I see her watching Happy follow her in but my breath catches in my throat for a second as I see marks around her neck.

I move quickly pulling her towards me and lifting her throat in anger as I realize they were strangulation marks.

I glare toward Happy "what the hell happened?!" I snap as the doors close not caring who is outside or who might see us  "Mr. Giles strangled her sir but I didn't want to call you in as your hiding your mates status I thought-"

I fight to not tighten my hold in anger as my blood boils remembering I was still holding her "you thought wrong! If any of them are ever hurt I want to know right away!" I snap ready to fire him here and now despite his many years working with me.

"Tony it's not his fault.." Fae says pulling my attention back to her and I can't help but look down worriedly searching her throat "where is he?" I ask Happy not able to pull my eyes away from where she had been hurt.

This shouldn't happen here.

I promised myself to make our home will always be safe after what happened that time with Pepper.

If my suit hadn't been there that day she wouldn't be here and now Fae got hurt under my roof in mine and Pepper's company.

"Downstairs the police have been called, I am now about to head down would you like me to call medics up?" Happy asks.

"I have already let Mr. Banner know Miss Fae needs to be seen sir" Jarvis speaks up making me nod in thought "thank you Jarvis straight to his floor then tell the guards not to let Mr. Giles go until I get down there"

"Tony" Fae says worriedly her voice shaky making me frown as I wonder if she won't want to stay here anymore.

 "Let's head up first and-" I begin to say wanting to get her seen first but get cut off again.

"Sorry Mr Stark I want to let you know the others are now back from the mission and are asking to see you" Jarvis says and I can't help but sigh "this is going to be fun"

_________________

Nat P.O.V

While Sam, Steve, and Bucky went and got showered we got the mission reports. It was Clint and my turn to fill them out "where are the others Jarvis?" I ask undoing my earpiece at least as Clint grabbed the extra paper we needed "Mr. Stark and Miss Fae have finished early for the day and are heading to Bruce's lab miss would you like me to tell the others to meet you there?" Jarvis asks and I agree wondering if Tony was letting Fae leave early as an excuse to skive.

I wouldn't put it past him. 

The others make it up before us since they used the showers closer to the floor.