Chapter 6- A Hangover

_____________

I wake up with a winch in pain looking around not knowing where I am. I try to figure it out but the more I try to remember how I got here the more my headache aches.

What the hell even happened last night?

 I try to think back as I remember arguing.

'You knew?!'

Yes I argued with Cedric about the bounty hunters before going to Kyles...

Wait! The bounty hunters!

Have they kidnapped me for information on the stick?!

But why would I be in a comfortable bed?

Is this some kind of psychological plan to mess with my head?

Make me have a level of trust before they go for the torture method?

Maybe I am in a fake room or maybe they have put chemicals in my brain right now and ill wake up in a dungeon!

Or maybe they plan to brain wash me-

Damn I need to stop watching conspiracy theories I am thinking about this way to much. 

But then a chill climbs over me suffocating my throat at the next thought.

What if its-

No he wouldn't let me out of his sight.

Not again.

Not even to sleep.

I slowly get off the bed but something inside me wants to stay in bed. 

It smelt really good but I continue anyway and begin looking around deciding to head to the window first.

It would tell me where I was at least. 

My eyes almost fall out of my sockets when I see how high above I was. I have always been afraid of heights for as long as I could remember but I felt a relief to see the city below at least Im not far from home.

If this was a movie it would be called Fae: not far from home.

My brain really needs to shut up sometimes. 

I begin looking around the city but my stomach drops when I realize where I was.

Avengers tower.

'He promised the Eiffel tower'

I frown confused once again trying to remember the night but everything was a blank.

Remind me not to try and challenge Jessica about who can drink more ever again. 

Shit Jessica and the others must be worried! I look around for my stuff swearing when I remember I gave my phone and purse to Kyle.

And they wonder why we get excited when a dress has pockets? 

I hope Cedric hasn't tried contacting me if not I'm dead if Kyle or Jessica doesn't kill me first. 

I begin searching for any kind of device that could have been left in here but a knock at the door has me freezing.

"Shit" I whisper in panic.

"The toilet is through the door on your left miss" a voice says out of nowhere making me flinch.

It came from above. 

"God is that you?" I whisper in wonder then pause "wait you said a toilet?" I mumble then an idea comes to me.

It will have a sink!

Thank god.

Literally.

I open the door that the voice from above suggested and see a bathroom. I move quickly towards the sink filling it up and lifting the water from it to use it if I needed to fight to escape.