Chapter 17- A First Day

Sorry to those I said id upload last night it got to about 2 am and I became tired so waited to finish the rest up today!

Question about the Marauders book! I'm planning to make her mates James, Sirius, Remus and Peter but my friend doesn't think I should add Peter in but what do you all think? 

Anyway little fact in this book! I was actually going to have Fae be a mermaid but thought people might find it to cringe so I changed it.

Now back to the story!

Warnings: This chapter has a little bit of smut ( I'm learning please don't hate me if it's bad!) Needs editing!!!!!!

__________________________

I wake up looking over to the alarm but groan when I see the clock was gone.

Did I knock it off in my sleep? I wonder hoping I'm not late for my first day. 

Tony did say yesterday that Jarvis would wake me if it came to it and I'm not normally a deep sleeper.

After we ate and finished the movies the others left and I decided to stay in my own place to get to know it and move a few things around.

I needed time to myself after my argument with Cedric.

I also needed to get my head straight back on.

I can't think around the others and today I need to figure out where they keep important documents in the building without looking too suspicious. 

I go to move to find the alarm clock but freeze when I hear chains rattling against metal "what the?" I wonder looking back I see chains attached to my wrists keeping me from moving.

"You think you can run from me?" his voice has me freezing sickness rising to my throat "did you miss me?" he taunts and I begin to shake "no!" I say looking around in the darkroom in panic trying to pull on the cuffs.

This wasn't my new room.

I wasn't in the tower.

"I own you I told you those stupid marks won't ever keep you from me little fairy" 

Footsteps start coming towards the bed and I begin trying to back up but my ankles tied to the end of the bed stop me. I could only hear him but I knew where he was which was better than nothing.

I close my eyes concentrating finding running water in the walls "ah ah ah little fairy" he mocks knowing what I was doing and I open my eyes in horror as nothing was happening "you won't be using those powers to get away this time-"

The sound of the alarm going off wakes me as I sit feeling the metal still against my wrists and ankles despite there not being any and there are no marks. 

It wasn't real.

"Miss you were having a nightmare would you like me to get one of the others-"

"It's fine Jarvis.. thank you" I say in deep breaths.

It's not real.

The Alarm starts going off again and I hit it too hard causing it to freeze.

"Shit" I swear forgetting I could do it without water now.

So much for the new clock I brought yesterday.

"I ordered you a new one miss" Jarvis says and I hum tiredly in thanks.

Everything must be getting to me.

"Miss Morgan is wondering if you will be joining her for breakfast?" Jarvis asks and I look at the frozen time "sure just let me have a shower and get changed quick"