Chapter 31- A New Arrival

Hi guys! So I finally wrote the bits I lost! And this one is even longer!

You guys aren't ready! 8k+!

Warnings- NSFW!!

___________________________________

"Fae!" Peter says seeing us walk in but I can't help but freeze at the bed Peter now sitting on

"Fae!" Peter says seeing us walk in but I can't help but freeze at the bed Peter now sitting on a chair in the middle of the room a look of apprehension and consideration clouding his features as he hesitates to come any closer unsure of my reaction after my freak out earlier.

'It's okay pet' Loki promises my back to his chest as I froze in front of him "we will be moving quarters to my brothers for the time being" Loki says but I could hear the grumble as Peter stood nodding.

"That's a good idea Frigga brought some clothes for dinner so I am already dressed" he says explaining his outfit that I now look over.

He looked handsome dressed in a dark blue with gold linings "she left you two dress options" he says gently picking up to dresses out of a large wooden dresser nearby and my eyes widen "wow" I whisper seeing a dark blue dress with similar designs to Peters and the other a light purple dress with long sleeves that puffed out at the sleeves.

"I think either would look ravishing on you kitten" Loki purrs in my ear before side-stepping around me to change his own outfit as Peter holds them forward looking like he was fighting his feet to stay on the ground and not to step towards me "Peter" I say sadly at the pang in his eyes "is there anything I can do?" he asks but I shake my head.

"I'm sorry it felt so real but-"

"But?" he asks as I take a step forward battling the burn around my throat at the memory "I don't want to let him win" I whisper "It's what he wants... he wants me to question everyone and I don't want him to have power over me.. not anymore" I whisper finally standing close enough to reach for the blue dress "I don't want him to ruin the happiness I have finally built after all this time and I don't want him to ruin us"

"And he won't" Peter says reaching for me but stops halfway so I meet him in the middle walking into him as he lets out a breath of relief embracing me.

"I can't let him you guys either"

"And he won't" Loki promises running his hand through both mine and Peter's hair "I let Loki in my mind so if any magic tries to enter Loki will sense it" I say watching his eyes widen "doesn't that mean he can hear your every thought?"

"I rather that" I say honestly as Loki tilts Peter's head back "are you saying I shouldn't be trusted little spider?"

"Well you sometimes use it during- it's not fair" Peter blushes and Loki smirks " I don't hear you complaining when you're begging me in your mind all the things you're too shy to say" he says getting closer to him so I step back taking the cue to get changed in the bathroom as Peter sputters cutely it was weird to see him switch as he always so dominate with me.

I wonder if any of our other mates are like that?

Once I shut the door an overwhelming feeling of danger encircles me as I fight it off getting my clothes off to get into the dress but looking in the mirror I freeze.

Nail marks lay along my stomach where Seth's nails had dug at the growing bump.

They aren't real.

'You will come to me' his words repeat in my mind a command of a promise as I feel my body fighting not to turn to the door.