Chapter 38- Kyle

Warnings- Violence, forced kissing, mentions of harm to a child- This one has lots of warnings guys beware. 

______________________

"Stop" I whisper tears falling down as I watch him hack Pepper's body to pieces her screams begging over and over before one final thud causes her body to fall crashing to the ground little flames begin to let her go as her dead eyes stare directly at mine pleadingly.

Blood fall down my jaw as I tried to kill myself over and over hoping the flames would engulf me and take me home but every time I awoke here the chains rusted against my skin as the sun forced me to remember the feeling of burning away.

"You know what you need to do to make me stop" Seth says dropping the axe letting the blade smash against the stoned path before walking over to me in haunting steps.

5 days...

That is how long I have been here and yet it felt like I have been here for months the seconds feeling like hours and the hours feeling like days.

I am strapped up my body aches as I am forced to rewatch Pepper get tortured every few hours.

Her weak body shows the signs of her not eating her sunken jaws showing she was barely holding on as her hair was matted in dried blood at the back of her head. I see her look weaker each time I see her.

"The child isn't looking well" he admits beaming as this time I don't fight his touch learning every flinch costs Pepper more harm.

"Last chance before I bring her here" he says but I don't lift my head not able to look at him my stomach twisting as I stared at Pepper her eyes stil on mine.

Although her body was hacked to pieces she was still here watching her eyes watering unable to say words she was screaming since he cut off her tongue out of her mouth only a few hours before her body quickly bleeding out on the grass of the front garden.

Every time he brought Pepper here he asked me to accept him in the exchange to let them go but Pepper stopped me every time.

'Don't you dare! They will come for us! I believe in our mates you better too! I can take this boy's shit! I used to work with Stark this is nothing!'

Her words kept me grounded but as the days went on her words slowly faded out both of us starting to lose hope especially under the threat of Morgan.

If I don't agree on the 5th day Morgan will be brought here.

We have run out of time.

The fire almost engulfs Pepper completely as I hear cold steps stop in front of me his hand lifting my face.

His eyes the same colour as the sky a demon appearing of an angel.

They pierce into my soul his question not needing to be said but he asks it anyway "so what will it be little fairy?" he asks making me swallow.

I didn't have a choice.

It was to late.

"Okay" I whisper defeatedly my body sinking into the pain of the stretch of the chains.

I tried to be strong but I can't.

No more.

A broken sound from Pepper comes behind him her begging me not to accept it but I have no choice "okay?" he pushes gripping my chin and I barely have the strength to keep my eyes on his "Let them go I won't fight you ill do whatever you want" I promise earning a stomach twisting smile as my body cries as the chains fall away.