Chapter 13- A Awakening

Authors note:

Hi guys! Hope you're all okay.

I'm sorry I haven't been uploading.

I have big things planned for this book but haven't been able to write because of my mental health.

The last time I wrote and ignored my mental health (what I did with my last book) it become really depressing and I really don't want that for this book.

So if I take a while between chapters I'm sorry!

Anyway back to the book-

_______________

"She should be there by now" Clint frowns looking at the time. Both he and Nat are the only ones to have the earpieces in deciding it would be best just in case something goes wrong the others can stress and make matters worse although right now Nat wishes she picked someone else to wear one.

"She will be fine" Nat says waving off the worried Clint who still wasn't happy about how tonight had gone. He took Nickson a lot more seriously considering he had lost friends under Nickson's wickedness and has no doubt that Nickson did research on Fae before inviting her round.

Would he find out she used a fake name?

Would he find out about her and her brother?

Would it put another target on her back?

"Peter!" Wanda says almost falling from being nudged back by Peter who was walking in the room behind her laughing as they carried pizza boxes "spider" Pietro scolded him making sure his sister didn't fall and taking the boxes of her as he speeds over to the coffee table placing the boxes down "the pizza man has come! Oh how I miss your delivery man when I am home" Thor says joyfully picking up a 32 inch to eat to himself as his brother scolds at him for his loudness before doing the same.

The two Asgardians have always had the biggest appetites of the group "looks like I just made it" Strange says coming in through one of his rings which Peter looks at in awe like he does every time "still can't believe you have pineapple on yours" Bucky says grabbing his meat feast as Steve sat happily with his pineapple and ham pizza eating it from a plate instead of out of the box like the others.

"Stop stealing all the pepperoni old man!"

Clint just grins taking a large bite of the pepperoni in a teasing way making Pietro glares as Strange finds his box and sits between Steve and Pepper. He also found the two the less messy eaters compared to the rest of them.

"How was work?" Pepper asks picking up her own bbq chicken sharing it with Sam as Nat sat next to him eating a spicy version of Buckys. 

"It was Strange I had another me come through" he mumbles still thinking about the weirdness of meeting another him. If Clint wasn't so busy frowning at what he is hearing on the earpiece he would have laughed at the pun.

"Another you jumping through to this universe? Why?" Bucky asks "they are looking for a guy named Noah apparently they believe he is still alive and is trying to hurt someone in his own universe. He just coming through to see if Noah has been travelling through but I looked into it and he hasn't been here so" he shrugs looking at the coffee table.

"Is Tony and Bruce not joining us this evening?" he asks seeing two boxes of untouched pizza for the two "both are still working" Sam explains stuffing pizza in his mouth "and Fae?"

"Kittens on her mission" Loki says not happy with the mission despite fighting with her earlier to test her skills. He knew she was strong but the thought of her having to flirt with a guy fake or not bothered him more than he cared to admit "brother you need to not be so jealous it is only work" Thor says with a mouth full finishing his last slice already making Loki grumble at his bad table manners.