Chapter 30- A Nightmare

Warnings- Forced kissing and dark themes please be aware.

This chapter was going to be much longer but I lost 7k of it so Im sorry Loki Smutt will be next chapter because of it! I decided to at least work on what I could save and update anyway! Hope to upload it soon sorry guys.

__________________

"Loki" Peter says in surprise and I sit up blushing my arms automatically covering myself watching his head tilt "don't hide from me pet Id rather you walk around in your natural state at all times" he purrs and I blush under his gaze as he drank me in before Peters shift causing him to move his focus drinking Peter over hungrily.

"I brought brunch" he says and with a click of his finger food appears all over the coffee table decorating different dishes of food I have never seen before.

"Unfortunately I am not able to stay" he says before releasing a long sigh "as I thought Thor left with things incomplete so I need to go clean up after him as always but I will be back before sundown as Father has requested for an audience with us tonight"

"An audience?" I whisper confused as Peter picks up his top turning towards me to offer it "you can't stay even to eat first?" Peter asks at the same time we glimpse at each other blushing at each other's lack of clothing as I accept his top placing it against me to hide me.

"Hmm as much as I would love to I do not have the time but I can think of something else id rather do" he says a dark glint filling his eyes as he looks us over wantingly before disappearing.

"Why don't we all have a shower?" he asks making us both jump as he transports over.

"Shit" I say my hand over my heart as Peter looks just as startled but Loki says nothing smirking as he acts as if he wasn't the cause offering his hand towards me "what do you say pet?" he asks and I consider him.

I could really go for a shower my hair still still damp from the drink poured all over me.

"No transporting though" I say not sure I could handle it right now and Loki simpers knowingly "on my honor pet"

I can't help but smile at that accepting his hand ready to stand when he suddenly puts my arm around his neck and lifts me swiftly making me drop Peters's top to the floor.

"Loki!" I say in surprise gripping onto him for dear life but his grin tells me this was no accident as he looks proud of himself before his magic gathers in his hand and he passes me Peter's top "careful kitten I think you dropped this"

"Dont act coy" I huff pretending to be irritated as I use Peter's top to cover myself once again.

"Are you coming little spider?" Loki asks and Peter chuckles at my glare but is quick to follow us to the bathroom.

"Stupid smurf" I grumble only for him to snort at me but my annoyance is soon forgotten as the new room catches my attention.

I look around in awe as dark green vines climb up his bathroom walls like the vines that encased his bedposts. The flooring shines black with green flower petals that are illuminated under the flooring reminding me of the night sky.

If stars were green that is.

The back of the room has a large black bathtub which is surrounded by raven pillars with the same green vines climbing all around it. A tall walk-in shower is right next to it, a tree trunk stands itself up against the green-tinted glass walls as it grew out of the ground with the vines connecting from the large tree.

"This is amazing" I say in wonder the mix of colours fits Loki well.

"You've seen nothing yet pet" he winks at me and I fight a blush as he places me down on dark marble units which match the floor and I find myself reaching for him "wait what's an audience?" I ask seeing Peter go to the shower to start it.