Chapter 18- A Escalating Aftermath

^^^ Hmm not too sure about that in this chapter Loki...

Warnings: I haven't edited so probably bad everything but enjoy anyway!

Anyway back to the story!

_____________________

"This is going to be fun" I hear Tony mumble making me tilt my head "fun?" I ask but Happy speaks up before he can answer "ill be heading down then Mr. Stark " he then turns to me "it was nice to finally meet you Miss please feel free to ask for me if you ever run into problems with security" he bows a little before exiting the lift quickly and I watched him leave him turning on his earpiece as he begins to speak in code whispering orders to someone.

"Are you part of the mafia or something?" I ask turning back to Tony trying to lighten the mood but was also kind of serious in my question. Tony tries to grin but the concern was still obvious in his expression and over took his amusement "maybe" he tries before looking back at my neck "Jarvis where are they?"

"They are already heading towards Mr. Banner's lab Mr. Stark do you wish me to still take you there? I can redirect them to go somewhere else sir" Jarvis replies making Tony sigh as he looks at me in thought.

"The others will flip when they see this" he explains "it's already bruising and I don't think you'll be able to hide it for long angel but if you don't want to see them right now I can get them to leave or we can go to medics downstairs and figure it out from there-"

"It's okay" I say grabbing his hand to stop him not liking him looking stressed"it hurts a little Tony but I feel fine I don't think it needs being seen or anything it's fine" I whisper to try not to strain it but he gives me a look that says otherwise so I shrug.

Anything medical terrifies me so id rather sees Bruce than someone I did not know.

"Like you said I can't hide it so it's better to rip the bandaid off than waiting for them to find out later" I shrug.

He nods in almost relief that I didn't want to hide it but it made me wonder.

How are they going to react if he is this worried about it?

"Banners floor then Jarvis" he says still looking at my throat a mix of sadness and anger coming from his mark "I'm okay" I whisper wondering if I would react in the same way after only knowing them for such a little time but the thought of any of them getting hurt made me feel physically sick which was a bad sign that I'm getting attached to quickly.

Morgan calling me mummy this morning only shows whatever happens is going to end up causing everyone around to get infected by the impact.

I needed to get to the top floor office sooner rather than later. 

_____________________________________________

As the lift opens I see the back of everyone as Bruce was nowhere to be seen.

Bucky, Sam, and Steve were chilling all three looked like they had recently showered but Nat and Clint still stood in uniform their backs to us.

They all seemed to be going over a file of some sort about the mission as we walked in "ah you're finally here" Nat says turning around hearing us without us making any sound. She smiles but that soon drops as her eyes stop on my neck causing goosebumps to rise up my skin by the way her face instantly darkened.

"Nat-" Tony says but she begins walking over in long strides her eyes still sticking to my neck as the others begin to look over in confused "what happened?" she asked trying to keep her anger at bay as I see her hand twitch to touch me to look further but she fights it.