Chapter 8- A Party Part 1

Sorry took longer than expected but I decided to change the chapter a few times before finally sticking with this one!

Warnings: This chapter will have forced kissing! That is not okay! And will mention abusive relationship that can be trigging! Also needs editing!

___________________

"You will never find someone who will look after you like me... you know that right?" he asks as we sit on my bed me in his lap and I nod despite knowing it wasn't true but his voice suffocated me like an invisible cloak wrapping around me and controlling every part of me despite everything in me screaming to run away from his hold.

As if he knew this he smirks "look at me sweetheart" he says and I sit more up my body listening to the control in his tone "you did so well ignoring your brother and everyone in school today only staying with me" he coos "but it's not like they seem to care... none of them do I always said he would leave you didn't I sweetheart?" he asks moving some of my hair behind my ear making me shiver under his touch but I don't reply looking down refusing to believe Cedric would ever leave me behind. 

"They don't even notice your withdrawal or your fake smiles, you know I am the only one who loves you right? I am the only one who looks out for you, none of them care" he says and again I nod feeling his hand grip under my chin making me look back up at him into those beautiful light blue eyes.

How can someone look so much like an angel but serectly be a demon?

A wolf in sheeps clothing. 

"Kiss me" he says but I fought against his control biting my gum this time tasting the metallic taste in my mouth as I bit to hard. He squints his eyes at this clenching his jaw something he did to try and control himself from lashing out. 

"Kiss me now Fae!" he shouts his old making me winch, my body moves against my control as I place my lips against his for a quick peck before I pulled back "just me and you sweetheart you will never get away not even this school will keep us apart" he says in a mocking voice playing with the ends of my hair "tell me you love me" he says and a tear falls from my eye "I-I lo-ve you" I say fighting it but he smiles anyway.

"My beautiful, beautiful Fae if you ever try to leave me I will find you and your brother and make him pull his own heart out okay?" he says and I nod "now give me a proper kiss"

As our lips touched his tongue entered my mouth making me begin crying as he tasted my blood and hummed reminding me of blooded words on the wall which comes back to my mind making my tears fall more.

Cedric's blood...

'I found you sweetheart!'

I sit up quickly the blooded message left for me making me feel sick as his voice repeats in my head the smell of fresh blood hits my nose making me remember the metallic taste of blood in my mouth.

'I am the only one you need'

He was back.

He has come for me!

He found us.

He has come for Cedric-

"Cedric!" I cry in panic about to begin freaking out but a hand reaches out and stops me. 

"Fae?" his voice makes me look up quickly seeing my brother sitting next to the bed with a worried expression on his face as he reads my terrified one. I knew we weren't alone sensing someone outside the room but right now I didn't care. I jump wrapping my legs and arms around him not believing it was him "are you real?" I ask tears threatening to fall in relief "of course baka" he says hugging me tighter and I sniffle "the blood I thought it was yours- I thought-"