Chapter 10- A Nightmare

________

Logan looks over me with a worried glance as he and Charles spoke to Cedric congratulating him for scoring the highest on a test.

Again he is one of the top students in the country and I was proud too "can I go?" I whisper feeling the weight of his hold on my hand but he squeezes it tighter making me bite back a whimper "you don't want to go" he tells me and my body listens no longer wanting to go over to the celebrating group.

"You only scored one behind him but they always celebrate him not you, they don't care about you only I care about you" he says and I frown everything in me screaming to tell someone or run away but he held me under his hold without even having to physically touch me to do so.

A silent control on my brain that I couldn't hope to fight no matter how many times I tried.

"Oh look someone is coming over" he whispers as I see Logan walking over the concern in his eyes but he held a fake smile on his face giving me hope he might notice something is wrong "tell him you are tired and want to go to bed" he says and as Logan comes over my mouth moves on its own "hey you okay kid? You should-" he begins to ask but I cut him off "sorry I am tired I think I am going to head up first and go to bed"-

Logan frowns at this looking at the guy beside me and everything in me is screaming to see past the fake smile but he just looks back at me "you should stay and celebrate for Cedric-"

I wince a little at the tight grip "I want to go to bed" I say more sternly his control truly making my body believe it wants to do nothing but go to bed. Logan sighs at this everyday more distance builds between me and the team"okay goodnight then I'll see you both tomorrow" he says noticing my wince with a tight jaw glaring at my boyfriend but says nothing. 

Everything in me was screaming for anyone in the room to notice the fear in my eyes or the silent tear that fell as Logan turned around going back to the celebration leaving his hands to pull me away dragging me from my friends and family.

As we make it back to my room he locks the door with a sick smile as he pulls me to him but I knew better than to fight it as he pushes my head down to rest on his chest "this is where you belong just you and me forever my little fairy. I think its time we begin to stop speaking to those who don't deserve you-"

 "NO!" I scream sitting up my heart still racing as if I could still feel the warmth of his body against mine the door gets almost knocked down by a worried looking Nat running in "are you okay?" she asks looking me over and as stupid as I felt I couldn't help but let a sob of relief out.

It was just a nightmare.

He is gone.

"Fae?" she asks moving towards me quickly but carefully not knowing what I would want as I begin to cry she kneels on the bed in front of me reaching out and taking my hand gently "hey it was just a nightmare feel this?" she asks rubbing the back of my hand I nod feeling the sparks flying up my arm "this is real okay?" she says and I listen appreciating the sparks reminding me it's over now.

I'm safe and he is gone.

"Want to talk about it?" she asks but I shake my head.

I couldn't.

They would see me differently.

They wouldn't want me.

"Hey that's okay" Nat says seeing my turmoil "we all have our own stuff but if you ever want to speak to anyone I am here okay?" she says and I nod wiping my tears on the sleeve on the top Bucky has given me hating myself for crying.