Preview to 15 Soulmates.

Hi guys, this will be the next and last book in the Avenger Soulmate series which I plan to release in January!

I want to thank you all so much! For all your comments, votes, and support on 14 soulmates and all of you from my other books I love you guys so much you keep me writing so thank you!

I can't believe I have now finished the 3rd book!

For the 15th soulmate book I want to let you guys vote on who the 15th soulmate will be! Please put stickers on comments on any of the people you would as the last soulmate!:

Black Panther.

Carol.

Heimdall.

Rhodes.

Happy.

Vision.

Ant Man.

Wong.

Seth  (joke! yall better not)

The preview:

I scowl pulling down the bottom of the screen "no" I say in disbelief.

Sleepyfanfic can't do this to us.

'You are at the end of the story' the phone says making me swear.

What kind of ending was that?

"It can't end like this!" I say in disbelief my heart sinking as I think of what Peter could have meant by that.

Was Fae really dead?

Is she going to die?

Was it all a dream?

Will she wake up back in the water?

"Shit" I curse going to her profile to ask or see if she says about doing an epilogue when I see someone already beat me to it.

XOXODessyGirl- 'Hi I was wondering if you will be doing an epilogue for 14 soulmates love?'

I roll down to see that no comments have been posted under the question making me sigh.

I guess it's just a waiting game now.

"This is what I get after reading 6 soulmates I should have seen this depressing shit coming" I mumble before looking at the time sitting up as I realize it took me way longer the normal.

"Shit I need to go" I mumble standing not wanting to be late for my own concert.

Who am I speaking to?

I guess Fae from the book is rubbing off on me.

I wanted everyone to find out about her thinking Jarvis was a real human or I wanted savage Jarvis back from 11 soulmates!

"Let's just hope she does an epilogue" I mumble picking up my keys and leaving not noticing the flash of dark purple lingering behind me.

*

I hum my voice playing along as my fingers press each key their dark eyes watch me in awe as I look at the man who looked like my soulmate yet was so different.

The dark forever sky pours over us as he expects me to keep playing.

Each key causes my heart to skip as I wondered what the price would be to anger them but I knew I didn't want to find out.

All of them smile at me with so much love in their eyes but I gulp fear causing a mix of tainted butterflies to erupt in my stomach as their gaze held so much love but behind them held a possessiveness that had me wondering if I will be trapped here forever.

As I finish the last few keys I can't help but hear the rattle of the chain which is tied from my ankle to the piano leg the noise is louder than the last key as I take a deep breath see them all beam the kindest smiles despite the branding on their clothes.

I'll never be free...

But as time goes on I am starting to forget the reason I didn't want to be here in the first place.