Chapter 32- A Confrontation

Warnings- NSFW and sorry not sorry Sharon.

________________________

I slowly wake up as the bird's chirps in the trees are now quietening as the grass underneath us no longer held the warmth it once did. Loki's long frame holds me close to him as his face is buried in my neck breathing softly in sleep as his hold on my waist is gripped hard reminding me of Pepper's words of warnings after completing the bonding.

It has been hard as it is to stay away from Peter after completing the bond and he is nowhere as possessive as Loki is.

"You're thinking too loud" his tired voice grumbles making me jump and then squeal as he gently bites into my throat before kissing over the marks he left earlier hitting a spot that causes my breath to hitch.

"Kitten" he groans his snake-like tongue licking around the marks as I look up.

The sun in the sky was almost gone but the sky kept a golden hue as the night sky was inclosing.

We both knew we couldn't hide in Loki's secret place in the forest forever but I wanted to cling to the moment as much as possible.

"As much as I love this we must go back soon" Loki sighs making me sulk his body now leaning over mine to meet my eyes. His cold skin rests against my own his eyes searching all of me in marvel as my fingers reach up to run through his black hair "I can't face them" I whisper afraid not wanting to see them.

"I won't let them near you" he promises pressing his lips against mine softly and I can't help but grip his hair which causes him to moan as he climbs on top of me before tugging at my bottom lip with his teeth.

"Loki" I whimper in need pulling him against me seeing his eyes darken as he looks me over hungrily "Pet" he warns as I wrap my legs around his waist "Please" I beg feeling his need for me through our bond as he felt mine. My breath hitching at his now hardening member pressing up against me.

"How can I deny when you ask so prettily?"

I gasp when the head of him presses into me expecting to feel sore after earlier but instead, the pain escapes as I look up to see Loki's body glow green him using his magic to heal me as it wraps around us like a silent shield.

"Safe word?" he asks in a growl moving in slowly looking like he was struggling to hold back making my eye roll as the tip of him hits something deep inside me making me squirm so he stops "Pet" he says in warning making me grip his hair tighter in need.

"Angel" I mewl hating how easily he can play me and he grins "that you are" he breathes against my lips biting my bottom lip again as he pulls out before going back in.

"Still so tight kitten even as I break you" he moans his cold mouth finding my nipple as he shifts his hips making my mouth open in a silent o as he hits my g spot deeply.

"Who does this body belong to?" he asks his dark eyes lifting to meet mine as I moan not replying which causes him to growl speeding up "yours! it's yours!"

"That's right" he purrs moving his hips back before hitting harder as his teeth latch onto my throat making my head spin back as my back arches off the floor my breasts hitting against his chest feeling close.

"Loki?" I ask muddled when he suddenly stops making my eyes widen as I sit up as he pulls out "Let's try it this way" he says suddenly flipping me before I had a second to react.

"Safe word?" he asks lifting my hips so I was laid on my front putting my arms in front of me "Angel!" I squeal as enters his cock feeling bigger in this position making my walls ache despite his power healing me at the same time.