|| 098 || Curse The Blood Moon Ritual 🐙🔱 O/F

Art by aoi (aoisaka) on danbooru

Requested by - My eternal suffering for being AFAB

Ninomae Ina'nis x !Gender Neutral!Reader x Gawr Gura

As a note, reader's gender is unspecified by has a uterus. Feel free to skip this because this chapter is just me venting about life in a way (also so I can be mushy over Ina and Gura).

Also an extra apology for not doing requests at the moment. School and life in general is kind of being an asshole so I'm letting myself indulge atm (which is why I have started yet another book).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You feeling any better?" Ina's ear flaps drooped low, concern lacing her gaze as she regarded your bundled form. You just whined again, clutching the hot water bottle tighter to your stomach area, pulling the blanket around your shoulders tighter around your form. Ina just winced.

"I'll take that as a no," The priestess chewed nervously on the inside of her mouth. So far you'd spent all of your day snacking and taking the occasional pain medication, resting on the futon in the lounge room.  It had only been the two of you since Gura had been stuck at the office for the past two days due to some unspecified problem.

"Do you need anything? I can get you some more hot chocolate? A snack?" You just shook your head and held out your hands, and who was Ina to deny one of her precious partners the cuddles they craved.

It was muscle memory by this point. Ina sidled up behind you, one lithe arm wrapping around your shoulders, pulling you further into her warmth while the other wrapped around your waist. You slowly shuffled around, the blankets crumpling and wrapping awkwardly around the two of you as you tucked your head under her chin. A feeling of safety and comfort washed over you, and just the thought made the cramps ease up just a little bit.

"Is this better, hoodie thief?" You laughed softly at Ina's quip. The moment you woke up with painful period cramps, you knew you were going to be snagging the grey Takodex hoodie out of Ina's wardrobe (or, more correctly, from where it was draped haphazardly over the back of her streaming chair).

"Kinda, but the meds are taking a little to kick in," You let your muscles relax as much as they could, practically letting yourself melt into putty in your girlfriend's warm embrace. You both quieted down, letting the tv play in the background for white noise as your breaths mingled and your legs tangled. A few stray tentacles fixed the blankets, even grabbing a few more which had been chucked on to the sofa and draping them over your form. The hot water bottle pressed comfortingly against you, soothing the cramps.

"When do ya think Gura's getting home?" You drawled softly. Ina exhaled through her nose, summoning a tentacle to grab her phone. You whined as the hand around your waist left, instead taking the phone from the tentacle. Ina huffed and used the tentacle to boop you on the nose, letting the muscle rest over your back. A suitable replacement, you deduced, plus it helped the pain in your lower back.

"Gura says she'll be home in half an hour," Ina put her phone down somewhere, instead picking up the nearby remote. "Want me to put on (favourite anime)?" You yawned, smiled and nodded. The familiar opening played in the background, but you were far more invested in snuggling as close as possible to the Tako.

Her free hand reached up to your head, carefully threading through your hair.

"You tryin' to make me fall asleep?" You couldn't see it, but Ina playfully pursed her lips.

"Maybe I am. Maybe I'm hoping it'll make you feel better after today," You felt your heart melt a little more, a red hot blush flushing over your face.

"What did I do to deserve you two?" Both Gura and Ina flashed in your mind. Such wonderful, funny and charming people, each different and perfectly unique in their own ways.

"You didn't have to do anything besides being yourself," Ina flirted. 'Stupid, hot and perfect Tako' you grumbled.

A silence over came the two of you, and instead of listening in on the anime you had watched and rewatched countless times, you instead listened to the steady and peaceful rhythm of Ina's heartbeat. With every beat you felt yourself becoming drowsier and drowsier, your head becoming more fogged and your eyelids drooping closed until your breathing evened out, breathing in and out in gentle puffs.

Ina felt happy. Just seeing you so relaxed made her heart swell. You had been in so much pain all day, especially since you had run out of pain medicine and Ina had to leave early in the morning to quickly grab you more (she also took the opportunity to grab some of your favourite snacks and a bee themed get well card that read 'Bee well soon'. You had snorted at the pun through your pain and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek).

The time quickly slipped away, and soon enough another episode was playing. You were sleeping rather deeply by now, so you didn't hear the doorbell to your apartment ring. Ina internally panicked for a split second before she remembered she had tentacles and quickly let Gura in.

"I'm home! Ina! (Y/N)!" Ina quickly shushed the Atlantean, motioning to your sleeping form. She swore she could see hearts in Gura's eyes as she took in the sight. After a few moments, the look faded from her face as she scrunched her face in confusion.

"Why do I smell blood? Are either of your hurt?" Gura rushed over, sniffing the air like a mad bloodhound. Ina quickly nipped her worries in the bud with a quick kiss to the forehead.

"Don't worry Gura. It's just period blood, it's natural," Gura tilted her head like a confused puppy, looking between Ina and your sleeping form.

"Is it from you or (Y/N)? And can I join the cuddle pile?" Ina shuffled the two of your around, making just enough room for Gura's small frame to squeeze in next to you.

"It's (Y/N)'s," Ina rewrapped the blankets around the three of you. It was a bit of a tight fit trying to get all of you to fit on the futon, but it was still rather comfortable and it felt nice to have her loved ones so close to her. Gura just nodded, letting her tail twine comfortingly over your legs and she struggled to kick her shoes off.

With all this new commotion, you were sadly roused from your slumber. The first thing you became aware of was the new body pressed soundly up against yours and a warm weight settled over your legs.

"Hey, sunshine~ How're you feeling?" Gura cooed, nuzzling closer to you. You felt your heart skip a beat, barely able to form a coherent thought as she pressed as gentle kiss to your forehead.

"Mmm... Tired, warm and loved," You mumbled, letting your head rest against Ina's chest. Ina resumed playing with you hair. "Actually, I feel spoiled," A sleepy smirk played on your lips. Gura scoffed, sending a look at Ina who whistled innocently.

"Innya~" Gura mused. Ina tried to look anywhere but at the Atlantean.

"It's not my fault. If you were here when we woke up I know you would've broken the door on your way out," It was Gura's turn to act innocent. You knew the Atlantean had a heart of gold that loved fiercely and both you and Ina knew she'd go through hell and back just to get you a packet of cookies let alone pain medicine.

"It's fine, Gura. I would've preferred the shark cuddles anyway," You pulled an arm out from underneath you to give her a headpat.

"I don't know about you two, but I'm ready for a nap. It's been hell having to listen to Haachama's snoring while I'm trying to sleep," Gura promptly let her head fall against you, and only a few seconds later did she start quietly snoring. You yawned and let your head rest right above Ina's heart, letting it soothe you back into a deep slumber. Ina let herself fully relaxed, comforted by the weight of her two partners.

A lovely late afternoon filled with loves and naps.