Chapter 5

Lisa did not have the time to feel sorry for her tragic fate. The reason she came back here was to find a way to survive.

No matter how the Kim family would target her or how Minyhuk would treat her.

It did not matter to her anymore!

Lisa lay back on the bed and slowly closed her eyes.

The next day, Lisa smoothly completed the transfer procedures.

She happily moved her things to the elite class.

Just as she walked to the door of the elite class, she saw two girls standing by the door.

"Excuse me..." Lisa said politely.

The two girls acted as if they didn't hear her. They still crossed their arms in front of their chest and blocked the door of the classroom.

Lisa raised her head and looked at the two ladies.
Irene, Joy...

As expected, it's Jennie's good sisters again!

Lisa couldn't help but secretly sigh that she would never be able to escape from the shadow of the female lead.

However, she didn't provoke the other party nor did she do anything overboard. There shouldn't be any trouble.

Lisa said politely again, "Excuse me, I want to go over!"

"Who let you go over?" Irene stared coldly at Lisa.

"That's right! Anyone can simply come to the elite class now?" Joy also echoed arrogantly.

Lisa secretly sighed, "My transfer procedures have been completed!"

"Hmph! What's there to be proud of by going through the back door procedures!" Joy snorted again.

"Am I proud?" Lisa looked at Joy in disbelief.

Joy's expression changed slightly. "With your grades, it's impossible for you to enter our elite class! If you didn't go by back door, what else could it be?"

A smile hung on the corner of Lisa's mouth. "Do you need me to tell you how your grades came about?"

Hearing Lisa's words, a few boys in the classroom immediately started whistling.

Another boy teased, "If you see through it, don't say it out loud. That's the basic courtesy, Newcomer!"

Lisa looked at him and shrugged. "I won't offend anyone if they don't offend me!"

"What if they offend you?" The boy asked curiously again.

"Kill his entire family!" Lisa replied coldly.

The boy immediately revealed a fearful expression. "You're a ruthless person!"

Lisa cupped her fists. "Thank you!"

When Joy and Irene saw that Lisa didn't take them seriously at all, they immediately became even angrier.

"Lisa! Don't think that you can get close to Minyhuk just because you transferred to the elite class!" Joy said arrogantly.

Lisa secretly rolled her eyes and said, "I won't be as unambitious as you ladies!"

Hearing Lisa's words, the boys in the classroom became even more unsettled.

A boy sat on the table behind Minyhuk and said, "Hey! You're being despised!"

Minyhuk looked down at the book in his hand and ignored it.

Lisa did not care about what the others said. She only said to the two door gods in front of her, "Excuse me, class is about to start!"

Hearing Lisa's words, Irene and Joy were about to speak.

A figure appeared behind Lisa.

"Move aside!" A cold voice was heard.

Irene and Joy subconsciously dodged to the sides.

The figure went past Lisa and entered the classroom.

Lisa immediately followed the figure into the classroom, not giving Irene and Joy a chance to block her again.

She walked into the classroom happily and found an empty seat to sit down.

This elite class had always been special.

There was no need to bring schoolbags or textbooks to class.

After school, they could stay in the classroom and play games.

There was no requirement for clothes, except for clothes that were too revealing.

The teacher's attitude toward the elite class was only short of offering three incense sticks.

This class was a special class in the school. The so-called elite was only referring to status!

However, in order to maintain the image of the elite class, everyone's report card was 'beautiful'!

Lisa was not worried about her own results.

After all, in her previous life, when she was really bored, she had once tried her best working real hard and managed to get into a good school.

Lisa turned her head and found out the boy who had opened the way for her was sitting beside her.

She looked at the other party and suddenly felt his body was as if dyed with light.

And she felt that he was getting brighter and brighter in her sight...

"Bang!" Lisa's head hit the desk heavily.

"Ah! What's the matter with you!" The class monitor, Kim Jisoo, rushed over and quickly helped Lisa up.

The loud crash made the other people in the class turn their heads over.

Lisa opened her eyes in a daze and found a ray of light in front of her.

She reached out to touch the light and felt the warmth of the light.

"So warm..." She smiled unconsciously.

Everyone present was in a state of shock....