Chapter 82

Lisa looked at the strange interaction between the two and did not know what had happened. But at the moment, there was something that she was more concerned about.

She asked Taehyung, "Taehyung, do you know where Jennie is recently?"

When Taehyung heard Lisa's question, he did not show a puzzled expression. Instead, he sighed.

Lisa's expression became even more strange. "You know, right?"

Taehyung walked to Lisa's bedside and putting down the small cakes before saying, "I heard it from my family."

"Your father lost a lot of money when his investment failed this time," Taehyung continued. "Originally, he wanted to rely on you and Minyhuk to get engaged and transfer some funds from the Lee family."

Taehyung continued speaking without looking closely at Lisa's expression.

"As you and Minyhuk refused to cooperate, and your father's application for a loan from the bank wasn't approved..." Taehyung said and sighed.

"I thought the Kim family would be finished this time. But this Cha Soo-hyun jumped out and said he wanted to get engaged to Jennie, and he was willing to lend your father a sum of money," Taehyung said and couldn't help pat his thigh.

Lisa's face darkened even more when she heard Taehyung's words.

"Initially, your father felt that this wasn't proper, so he didn't agree," Taehyung said with some indignation in his tone.

Then, he tilted his head in confusion and looked at Lisa. "Who knew that two days later, Jennie came out and said that she agreed to be engaged to Cha Soo-hyun!"

Taehyung saw that Lisa's expression was getting uglier and uglier, and he was stunned. "Well, Idol, I only heard all these..."

Lisa nodded and continued to ask, "Anything else?"

Taehyung thought for a moment. "Ever since Jennie got engaged to that Cha Soo-hyun, she hasn't been to school."

"I heard that Cha Soo-hyun has also moved into the Kim family..." Taehyung continued to add.

"What?" Lisa exclaimed, and she almost jumped up from the bed.

Taehyung hurriedly pressed on Lisa's shoulder. "Don't get agitated! Don't get agitated!"

Lisa sat on the hospital bed, slowly adjusting her breathing.

That's right! Why should I get agitated! What did the Kim family's matter have to do with me? But, this Uncle Cha...

Lisa's expression became even stranger.

Taehyung looked at Lisa's appearance and was a little worried. "Idol, are you really alright?"

Lisa composed herself and said, "I'm fine!"

Then, Lisa grabbed Taehyung's arm and said, "Taehyung, I have something to ask of you!"

"What is it?" Taehyung looked at Lisa's serious look and immediately became serious.

"Can you call my eldest brother over?" Lisa begged.

"Your eldest brother? Mino?" Taehyung asked in confusion.

"Yes! Can I?" Lisa asked again.

Taehyung thought for a moment. "No problem! I'll bring him over tomorrow!"

With Taehyung's promise, Lisa was finally relieved.

It was not Lisa's fault for making such a fuss! Lisa had some impression of this Cha Soo-hyun!

On the surface, this man and Father Kim were as close as brothers.

However, in her previous life, Lisa deeply remembered how this man had instigated her to betray the Kim family and help him obtain everything that belonged to the Kim family!

At that time, Lisa was foolish. All she wanted was to obtain a place in the Kim family.

However, Jennie was different! Lisa did not know what she was thinking, but she really did not want anything to happen to the Kim family!

Lisa secretly took a deep breath to calm herself down. Perhaps, everything could still be salvaged. It was not as serious as she had thought!

When Jisoo returned to the ward, she realized that Taehyung had not left yet. He was still chatting enthusiastically with Lisa.

She pouted and walked to the sofa at the side, not saying a word.

Lisa looked at Jisoo's strange appearance. She tugged at Taehyung's hand and asked silently, "What's wrong?"

Taehyung scratched the back of his head and said innocently, "I don't know!"

Lisa could not help but roll her eyes. This Taehyung usually looked quite smart, but whenever he met Jisoo, he seemed to have turned into a fool!

Lisa thought that it was better to ask Jisoo personally.

She said to Taehyung, "It's getting late! You should go back first!"

Taehyung stood up and said, "Jisoo, do you want me to send you back?"

Jisoo rolled his eyes and ignored Taehyung.

Taehyung was rejected and could only look at Lisa awkwardly.

Lisa curled her lips into a smile and waved at Taehyung. "You should go back first! Oh yes, don't forget what you have promised me!"

Taehyung replied and took another look at Jisoo before leaving. Lisa looked at his pitiful appearance and found it funny.