Chapter 127

"System, is Sehun's illness treatable?" Lisa suddenly thought of the 'omniscient' system and quickly asked.

"Lifelong treatment," the system answered simply.

"Does it mean that he needs to be treated for life?" Lisa asked again, "It's not a terminal illness?"

"No!" The system gave an affirmative answer.

"That's good!" Lisa nodded secretly.

Lisa and Jisoo looked at each other, then they knocked on the ward door and were ready to go in.

However, before they pushed the door open, there was a bang on the door, followed by an angry roar, "Get lost!"

Lisa and Jisoo were shocked. They looked at the tightly shut door of the ward and hesitated for a moment.

At this moment, Jungkook appeared behind the two of them. "Go in!"

Before the two of them could react, Jungkook had already pushed the door open and walked in.

Lisa and Jisoo followed behind Jungkook into the ward in a daze.

In the ward, Sehun, who was dressed in a hospital gown, was wearing a variety of equipment and tubes. He was sitting on the hospital bed, panting heavily.

Hearing the sound of the door, Sehun was about to explode again. However, he was stunned when he saw them.

He restrained his temper and said coldly to Jungkook, "Why are you here?"

Jungkook walked to Sehun's bed and looked at his pale face. "Are you going to die soon?"

Hearing Jungkook's provocative words, Sehun's expression became a little ferocious. "What do you mean?"

Jungkook stood where he was and looked at Sehun. "At least, that's what your relatives hope for!"

Jungkook's words hit Sehun's soft spot.

Sehun's expression became even uglier. "Please go away, I'm tired!"

Jisoo quickly walked forward and handed the things in her hands to Sehun. "This is a gift prepared by the classmates. Everyone hopes..."

Jisoo was halfway through her sentence when she suddenly remembered the attitude of Sehun's relatives. She immediately shut her mouth.

Lisa knew what Jisoo was hesitating about, but she still walked forward and said, "We hope that you will recover soon!"

Hearing this, Sehun raised his head and glared at Lisa. "Recover soon?"

"Are you mocking me?" Sehun's expression darkened and was full of anger.

"It's not a terminal illness, isn't it?" Lisa asked matter-of-factly.

"Do you know what it means to be incurable for the rest of your life?" Sehun growled.

"But it's not a terminal illness!" Lisa stated her view again.

Hearing Lisa's words, Sehun suddenly felt powerless. "Forget it, you won't understand even if I tell you."

"No!" Lisa immediately denied Sehun's words. "A person's illness is only truly incurable when he gives up on himself!"

"Your illness merely requires long-term treatment." Lisa continued, "It's not like you don't have money. Why do you have to give up on yourself and leave the money to your relatives?"

Hearing Lisa's words, Sehun's expression changed repeatedly.

Jisoo immediately looked at Lisa with admiration.

Lisa looked at Sehun as if she had been through this before. "Never give up the chance to live! Not everyone has the chance to choose to live!"

Sehun listened to Lisa's words and seemed to understand, but he was even quieter.

Jungkook looked at Lisa with a strange expression, but he did not say anything.

Lisa suddenly felt that a little bit of luck value was continuously surging towards her.

It was not the kind of luck value that was full of strength like Jungkook's, but a little bit of luck value that was slightly weaker.

"Congratulations, you have obtained a new luck value." The system's voice sounded again.

"Sehun?" Lisa asked in disbelief.

"Yes!" The system replied happily.

"Why?" Lisa felt even more incredulous.

However, the system did not respond.

"Lisa..." Sehun's voice suddenly sounded in her ear.

Lisa was shocked. She finally regained her senses and looked at Sehun. "What, what's the matter?"

"Thank you!" Sehun said softly.

"Ah?" Lisa looked at Sehun in surprise.

Jisoo came forward and used her arm to signal to Lisa. "Good job!"

Lisa smiled awkwardly. "I'm just telling the truth!"

Sehun did not say anything else to Lisa. He turned to look at Jungkook. "Can you do what you said before?"

Jungkook looked at Sehun and the corners of his mouth slowly curled up. "You've finally figured it out!"

Sehun smiled bitterly and shook his head. "In the end, you still won!"

"I've said it before, you can't beat me!" Jungkook emphasized seriously.

"Yes! You'll always be the one who wins!" Sehun could not help but sigh.