Chapter 190

The director was shocked by Minyhuk's and Jungkook's imposing manner. Just as he was hesitating, he saw a few people walking towards the door.

The director immediately went up to greet them. "Ms. Oh, why are you here now?"

"I'm teaching these kids a lesson now!" The director had a fawning smile on his face as he hurried over to greet them.

Ms. Oh had heard the commotion in the class from afar.

The moment she walked into the class, the class fell silent.

Ms. Oh looked at the three people standing in the class with a solemn and cold expression. "What are you doing?"

Lisa tilted her head, looked at her, without humbling herself or showing disrespect, "Being punished by the director."

Ms. Oh turned to look at the director of studies.

The director quickly explained, "This Lisa is disturbing the class order. I'm taking her to the office to talk."

"As for these two..." the director glanced at Minyhuk and Jungkook with some hesitation.

These two children were the young masters of the Jeon family and the Lee family. Even if he could control these children, he could not afford to touch the young masters of these two families!

Even if he was fawning on Ms. Oh, it was not worth risking his future!

Seeing that the director was hesitating, Ms. Oh looked at Jungkook and Minyhuk and asked, "What do you have to say?"

Before Minyhuk spoke, Jungkook spoke first, "Lisa did not make a mistake. The director has no reason to take her away!"

"What? In this school, whether a student made a mistake is not determined by the teacher, but by the students?" Ms. Oh asked with a mocking expression.

Lisa held her breath and stared at Ms. Oh, not saying a word.

Ms. Oh looked at Minyhuk again. "Are you thinking the same?"

Minyhuk raised his chin slightly and said, "If you want to take Lisa away, I will go with her!"

Hearing Minyhuk says this, the mocking expression on Ms. Oh's face became even more obvious. "You're really... enduring misfortune together!"

"That's good! The Star Class doesn't need unruly students like you! From tomorrow onwards, you don't have to come anymore!" Ms. Oh bluntly gave the order.

Everyone in the class looked at Lisa and the other two in surprise.

Before Lisa and the other two could react, the director was so frightened that he almost knelt on the ground.

Oh my God!

It was fine if Lisa didn't have to come, but the other two masters couldn't be dealt with like way!

The director immediately rushed over to Ms. Oh and said, "Ms. Oh, we need to discuss this matter, we need to discuss it!"

Looking at the director's timid look, Ms. Oh snorted, "If you're not convinced by the way I mange, there's no need to build this Star Class!"

Hearing Ms. Oh's words, Lisa, who had been holding back for a long time, finally opened her mouth, "Did you make all the decisions right?"

Ms. Oh raised her chin slightly. "I've never been wrong!"

Lisa's gaze fixed on Ms. Oh.

The two of them once again returned to their initial confrontation when they first met.

Lisa was holding back. Finally, she gritted her teeth and said, "You'd better not regret what you said!"

Ms. Oh's expression was always haughty. "Before you're capable to resist me, I advise you not to do anything stupid!"

Lisa clenched her fists and said to the director, "Director, where are you taking me?"

Jungkook and Minyhuk were about to speak, but Lisa stopped them. "There's no need to follow us! I have things to do!"

Hearing Lisa say so, Jungkook and Minyhuk looked at each other and stood in place, not moving.

Ms. Oh looked at the two of them and sneered. "You two are really obedient!"

Jungkook and Minyhuk looked at each other and ignored Ms. Oh's words. They sat down.

Lisa followed the director to the office.

The director couldn't do anything to Lisa. He could only make her stand in the office as a punishment.

Lisa stood for a while before the principal came over, "What's going on?"

Lisa stuck out her tongue at the principal and said, "Director is in a bad mood and made me stand as a punishment."

"Oh," the principal responded. As he was about to leave, Lisa suddenly said, "Principal, I have something to trouble you..."