Chapter 191-192

After School, Lisa didn't go back to the coffee shop directly. Instead, she went to the nursing home where Chanwoo was staying.

As the place was out of the way, it took Lisa an hour to get there by car.

Seeing Chanwoo was reading to the elderly, Lisa quietly listened to him from the side.

Lisa was so engrossed in listening. She didn't notice Chanwoo had finished reading and was walking towards her.

"Why are you here?" Chanwoo smiled gently at Lisa.

Lisa looked up at Chanwoo and asked, "How have you been?"

"En," Chanwoo replied, "It's... pretty good!"

Lisa looked at Chanwoo and asked after a long while, "Do you want to go to school?"

Chanwoo was stunned for a moment and hesitated.

Lisa urged him again, "You're still young. You can't stay here forever, right?"

"But... I'm waiting for someone..." Chanwoo said, in a dilemma.

"Are you sure that person will come?" Lisa mercilessly shattered Chanwoo's delusions.

Chanwoo bit his lower lip slightly, looking a little wronged and helpless.

Lisa knew that she had a chance to convince him. So she began to pursue the victory. "I remember seeing a sentence which reads this way. You can only let the person you want to see notice you if you stand at a higher place!"

"You can't keep waiting here. She won't come!" Lisa said with certainty.

Chanwoo seemed to have finally been persuaded by Lisa.

His eyelashes fluttered. After a long while, he said, "But... I don't know where I can go!"

Lisa smiled slightly and said, "I'll help you arrange your accommodation and school. How about it?"

Chanwoo looked at Lisa in surprise. "Why do you want to help me?"

Lisa pondered for a moment before saying, "Perhaps, I am hoping you can help me, too!"

"Me? What can I help you?" Chanwoo looked at Lisa in surprise.

Lisa shook her head and said, "You'll know in the future!"

"Now, tell me what you think. Do you want to come with me?" Lisa stretched out her hand to Chanwoo.

Chanwoo clenched his hands. After hesitating for a moment, he finally put his hand on Lisa's. "Okay! I'll go with you!"

After persuading Chanwoo, Lisa called Dara.

Dara rented two houses behind the coffee shop.

Besides the one they were staying in now, the other was used as a temporary guest room. It was left vacant all this while.

Lisa told Dara that she had a friend who had just arrived here and was unfamiliar with the place. Thus she wanted to borrow the room for a while.

Since he didn't have much money, he would work in the coffee shop.

When Dara heard that he was a friend of Lisa's, she didn't ask much and agreed to it.

Besides settling the accommodation matter, Lisa had also informed the principal in advance about the school-related matters.

Chanwoo's enrollment could be considered to have been settled smoothly.

But now, how could the two of them leave the nursery?

In this place, Chanwoo could only leave after the sign-off of the person in charge.

When Lisa was caught in such a difficult situation, Chanwoo smiled at Lisa.