Chapter 79

Lisa finally had some strength after eating the food that Jisoo had brought.

Jungkook saw that Lisa was much better, and it was not suitable for him to stay for too long, so he left first.

Taehyung also left early, saying that he still had important matters to deal with. Only Jisoo and Lisa were left in the ward. The two of them chatted about the recent events.

"You know something. Jennie hasn't been to school for more than a week now." Jisoo said.

"Oh." Lisa was not interested in Jennie's matter.

"I heard that she's getting engaged." Jisoo broke a great news.

Sure enough, Lisa immediately turned her head. "With who?"

Jisoo shook his head. "I don't know! But I heard that she chose to get engaged for the sake of the Kim family."

Lisa frowned when she heard that. Lisa was not surprised that there would be such a rumor.

After all, in everyone's eyes, Jennie was an understanding person who was willing to sacrifice herself for the benefit of the family.

Back then, when Lisa gave up the engagement with Minyhuk, Jennie also acted as if it was for the Kim family that she agreed to get engaged to Minyhuk.

If it weren't for Minyhukning's unyielding attitude, Jennie would have long become Minyhuk's fiancée. However, it was unknown who Jennie had made this engagement with this time.

Back then, Father Kim had desperately wanted to push for the engagement with the Lee family because the Kim family's business had encountered problems.

Jennie's engagement at this juncture was probably related to this matter.

Seeing that Lisa did not said anything, Jisoo broke another news. "I heard that Minyhuk has been locked up by his father."

"Oh?" Lisa looked at Jisoo in surprise. "Why?"

Jisoo raised his eyebrows and pouted. "It's all because of you!"

"Because of me?" Lisa's expression became even weirder.

"You have no idea of what happened!" Jisoo said and suddenly became a little excited. "When you were just hospitalized, Minyhuk stayed by your side every day and did not go home at all!"

"If I didn't know that the two of you weren't engaged yet, I would have thought that Minyhuk loved you too much!" Jisoo couldn't help but complain.

When Jisoo said this, Lisa almost choked to death by her own saliva. Lisa kept coughing and pointed one hand at Jisoo.

Jisoo quickly poured her a glass of water and said with a repentant look, "Don't be so agitated! If you breathe your last, I'll be guilty!"

Lisa drank a mouthful of water and calmed herself down. She was finally feeling better.

"Don't spout nonsense!" Lisa still did not forget to remind Jisoo.

Jisoo smiled and begged for mercy. "I was just saying it casually!"

"But the fact that he didn't feel like eating or drinking, it's really..." Jisoo saw that Lisa's expression was not right and immediately shut up.

"Don't worry! Rumors stop at the Wise!" Jisoo promised solemnly.

Lisa glanced at her and said, "Is Sister Chen busy?"

"You come here every day. What about her side?" Lisa was a little worried about the coffee shop's business.

Ever since Jungkook and Taehyung appeared at the coffee shop from time to time, the business there seemed to have become unprecedentedly good. Many times, Dara could not handle it alone.

"No problem! Sister has hired two interns to help," Jisoo comforted Lisa.

Only then did Lisa feel relieved. "That's good!"

"Also, Sister Dara said that there are a lot of orders for your custom made cupcakes. You have to get well quickly!" Jisoo immediately turned into a harsh boss who urged the workers.

Ever since the business of the coffee shop had become better, more and more people began to order Lisa's custom made cupcakes. However, since she was hospitalized, this service had been suspended.

However, there were still some customers who came because of her reputation and pre-ordered the cupcakes. They were also looking forward to Lisa's recovery. Lisa suddenly felt a little touched.

In her previous life, she had never been missed and looked forward to by anyone. In this life, she really had too much!

For a moment, Lisa was afraid that everything that she had would disappear again!

Seeing that Lisa's expression suddenly became a little sad, Jisoo pulled Lisa's hand and asked, "Lili, what's the matter?"

Lisa came back to her senses and looked at Jisoo. She tried her best to smile and said, "Nothing. I just remembered something."

"Lili, you must recover as soon as possible!" Jisoo held Lisa's hand tightly and said.

Lisa nodded and also held Jisoo's hand tightly. "I will!"

"I will do my best to recover! I will definitely..." Lisa said with her eyes filled with determination, "Live well!"