Chapter 197-198

When they returned to the coffee shop, Dara was holding her head and was in deep thought behind the bar counter.

Lisa looked at Dara and waved at the waiter beside her.

The waiter immediately ran over.

"What's wrong with Sister Dara?" Lisa asked curiously.

"A man came just now. He said a few words and then Sister Dara became like this," the waiter glanced at Dara and whispered.

"A man? Who's the man?" Lisa looked at the waiter.

"He said someone from the Lee family wanted to talk to Sister Dara. They talked about the time and place but I didn't hear it clearly," the waiter sighed and said.

Hearing this, Lisa frowned deeply. "Someone from the Lee family? Why didn't Minyhuk inform me?"

Lisa thought for a moment and ignored the crowd. She walked to the corner of the coffee shop and immediately dialed Minyhuk's number.

When Minyhuk heard what Lisa said, he was also quite surprised. "I haven't discussed it with my brother. It can't be my brother..."

"Then?" Lisa paused for a moment. "Your parents?"

Minyhuk's voice sounded a little bitter. "It's possible! They should have already noticed."

Lisa looked deeply at Dara and said, "I won't let Sister Dara get hurt again!"

Minyhuk nodded and said, "I'll also think of a way. I'll leave Sister Dara to you first!"

Lisa hung up the phone and turned around to see Jungkook standing behind her.

"Do you need my help?" Jungkook asked softly.

Lisa shook her head and said, "You'd better not interfere in these matters."

Jungkook smiled at Lisa and said, "I really want to know what's hidden in that little head of yours."

"I'm thinking about how to let everyone live happily." Lisa smiled helplessly.

Jungkook looked deeply at Lisa and said, "Sometimes, I always feel that you're very strange."

Lisa took a step forward and patted Jungkook's arm heavily. "Don't worry! I'm still the same person!"

Lisa was about to say something when she saw Chanwoo looking at them carefully from afar.

Lisa waved at Chanwoo and said to Jungkook, "Let's go! We'll talk about it later."

Jungkook looked at Lisa's back. For some reason, he felt Lisa was getting farther and farther away from him.

He did not know what Lisa was thinking or what she was going to do!

When did it start?

Since he started investigating Lisa's background?

For the first time, Jungkook had doubts about what he had done.

Lisa came to Chanwoo's side and smiled at him. "How're things? Is there anything else you want to buy?"

Chanwoo shook his head and pulled Lisa's arm.

Lisa subconsciously followed Chanwoo and walked a few steps forward. "What's wrong?"

Chanwoo lowered his voice and asked, "You said that you can help me meet the person I want to meet. Is that true?"

Lisa's gaze swept over Chanwoo's face and asked, "Do you want to see her now?"

Chanwoo hesitated for a moment but did not seem to have made up his mind.