Chapter 122

Lisa returned to the infirmary in a daze.

She felt the blood that was boiling on her hands just now was now making her feel cold.

She rushed to the sink and washed her hands hard with hot water.

After a long time, only then Lisa walked back to the chair at the side and sit down.

She sat quietly on the spot, and everything around her seemed to stand still.

Lisa lowered her head and looked at her hands.

The feeling of her life slipping away bit by bit made her feel even more real.

"Why? Are you scared?" The system's voice sounded in Lisa's mind.

"Is this the feeling of approaching death?" Lisa asked faintly.

"You've died before, you should know." The system's voice sounded very heartless.

Lisa closed her eyes and carefully recalled what she had experienced.

"I don't remember! At that time, it felt like nothing was important, nothing was real!" Lisa said as she covered her eyes with her hands.

"It's just that you don't want to remember." The system's voice sounded again, but it was not clear if it was comforting her.

"I don't know, I only know that this feeling makes me afraid." Lisa shared the feeling deep in her heart.

"You can have more chances to live now! Don't be afraid!" The system seemed to be comforting Lisa this time.

"Human life is so fragile!" Tears slowly fell from the corners of Lisa's eyes, "There are many things that are inevitable."

Lisa suddenly thought of something.

She sat up straight and asked the system, "In my previous life, why did Sehun hurt Tzuyu, do you know why?"

"Is it because he knew he was going to die?" Lisa guessed with uncertainty.

"But, he liked Tzuyu, right?" Lisa asked again, "Why would he hurt the person he liked?"

The system suddenly went silent.

Lisa stopped asking but waited quietly.

After a long time, the system said, "No, it was not what you are thinking of."

"Then why?" Lisa was even more confused.

The system did not answer Lisa's question. Instead, it asked, "Have you thought about the question Sehun asked you just now?"

This question stumped Lisa.

Before Sehun fainted, they were having an intense argument.

If it was not for Sehun's congenital disease, Lisa would probably be charged with the crime of injury.

Thinking of Sehun's question, Lisa fell into deep thought again.

"Lisa, do you like Jungkook?" Sehun asked straightforwardly.

Lisa looked at Sehun in surprise as if she had heard something strange. "Of course not! What a joke!"

Lisa swallowed the words "I only treat him as a store of luck value".

"Then why are you with Jungkook every day?" Sehun asked again.

Then, he questioned again, "Do you know that if you do this, others will be very sad!"

"Others? Are you talking about Tzuyu?" Lisa stared at Sehun's face and asked coldly.

"After knowing they are engaged, I have avoided contact with Jungkook!" Lisa felt very uncomfortable with Sehun's attitude.

However, Sehun did not care about Lisa's reaction at all. He insisted on his thoughts. "But the damage has already been done!"

"But you can't blame me for this! I didn't know anything before this!" Lisa immediately defended herself.

Moreover, was this damage indeed caused by her?

"You're too selfish!" Sehun immediately made a judgment.

Lisa was instantly furious. "Sehun, don't you think you're very weird?"

"Who are you to stand up for Tzuyu?" Lisa asked Sehun instead.

Sehun was suddenly at a loss for words. "I..."

Sehun really could not think of an excuse. He could only say, "In short, everyone is hurt if you are doing this!"

"I beg your pardon!" Lisa could not help but laugh. "Ever since I found out that Jungkook and Tzuyu are engaged, I haven't even spoken to Jungkook. What else do you want me to do?"

"You should leave this place!" Sehun gave the suggestion which he thought was the most reasonable.

Lisa did not agree with his suggestion and asked, "I should leave? Why? On what basis?"

"If you stay here, everyone will be uncomfortable!" Sehun gave his reason.

Lisa looked at Sehun in disbelief. "I think you're a little ridiculous!"

"Even if I leave, Tzuyu will not belong to you!" Lisa said with a mocking smile on her lips.

"I know... But..." Before Sehun could finish his words, he fell to the ground right away.