Chapter 112

"Do you remember that you were always injured for no reason?"The system reminded Lisa.

Lisa thought about it and nodded.

Indeed, in her previous life, including before she was reborn, she would always have accidents from time to time.

Either she was accidentally hit on the head, or she sprained or fell.

In short, Lisa would be injured from time to time.

After that, Lisa would often explain to herself that her luck was too bad.

Although she had looked for the reason before, overall it was probably because she was not careful enough.

"Don't you feel that your injury is very strange?" The system could not help but sigh.

"I've never seen such a careless person like you!" The system did not forget to criticize.

"It's not that I'm careless, it's just that this is how things have always been. There's nothing special about it..." Lisa said and suddenly stopped.

"Not always, right?" The system's voice pierced through Lisa's mind.

"It also happened when you were young, but very rarely. It was also after the Kim family found you, right?" Every word of the system fell into Lisa's mind.

At that moment, only she realized that she had not noticed that her long period of accidental injuries was related to the Kim family!

"You mean, my injury is related to the Kim family?" Lisa gritted her teeth and asked coldly.

"It's not necessarily the Kim family's doing, but it has something to do with the Kim family!" The system's answer made Lisa's heart fall into an ice cellar once again.

She had once thought that the Kim family just did not like her and did not want her to stay in the Kim family.

They just made her feel uncomfortable with their words, or they just treated her differently because of Jennie's matter.

Who would have thought that someone from the Kim family would want to harm her?

Lisa only felt a chill run down her spine.

"Then, what do you think I should do?" Lisa asked the system faintly.

"Luck value is the foundation of your survival," the system reminded her. "You need to obtain more and more stable luck value."

"Also, a warm reminder, if you don't find the culprit, no matter how much luck value you have, it will be quickly offset!" The system's tone sounded like a warning.

Lisa nodded, "I understand!"

Lisa suddenly felt a little tired.

In this life, her only goal was to live.

Even so, it seemed like there were many difficulties for her!

Lisa lay on the bed, picked up her phone, and looked at the time. It was almost midnight.

Lisa did not know why, and with a flick of her finger, she dialed Jungkook's number.

The phone rang twice, and Lisa suddenly came to her senses and quickly hung up.

Lisa secretly patted her head. "What are you thinking about? It's the middle of the night!"

Lisa did not expect that in less than 10 seconds, Jungkook would call back.

Lisa looked at the name of the caller, and her hands even trembled.

She hesitated for a moment before picking up the phone. "Hello!"

"Lisa?" Jungkook's voice sounded sleepy. "What's the matter?"

Lisa mumbled a few words. Suddenly, she felt wronged and tears flowed down her face.

"Hello? Lisa, are you still there?" Jungkook's voice sounded on the other end of the phone again.

"Yes..." Lisa's slightly nasal voice sounded through the receiver.

"What happened to you?" Jungkook sounded a little confused. "Did you cry?"

Lisa sniffed. "No, I just woke up."

"What's happened?" Jungkook asked again.

"I had a nightmare," Lisa said simply.

"Oh!" Jungkook suddenly stopped and said after a long while, "It's okay, don't be afraid!"

When Lisa heard this, she burst out laughing.

On the other hand, Jungkook became quiet.

Lisa grinned and said into the microphone, "Jungkook, thank you!"

"Um..." Jungkook sounded a little hesitant.

Lisa did not care. Her gratitude came from the bottom of her heart.

"Jungkook!" Lisa called his name again.

"I'm here," Jungkook replied softly.

Lisa also did not know why she called him. She just waited quietly.

After a while, Lisa whispered again, "See you tomorrow."

"Okay, see you tomorrow," Jungkook replied again.

The two of them hung up the phone.

Lisa put the phone on her chest, smiled, and slowly fell asleep.

Jungkook looked at the phone that had been hung up and lay in bed, unable to sleep for a long time.

The next morning, Lisa rushed out of the room full of energy, ready to start a new life.

The next morning, Jungkook had two huge dark circles around his eyes and was ready to go to school.