Chapter 168

Dara was dragged out of the coffee shop by Lisa and came to the street corner.

Dara quickly grabbed Lisa and asked, "What are you going to do?"

Lisa grinned at Dara and said, "There are many things that if you don't do, you will never know if you're right."

"So, I think, Sister Dara, it's best for you to go and take a look yourself. It's also better to let go of the worry in your heart. Isn't that good?"

Hearing Lisa's words, the corners of Dara's mouth curled up slightly.

Lisa was not in a hurry to urge her. She just stood at the side and waited quietly.

Dara hesitated for a moment before saying, "Then, can you let me go back and change my clothes?"

Lisa grabbed Dara who was about to turn around and walk back. She shook her head and said, "Sister Dara, you're so beautiful now!"

The next sentence that Lisa said broke Dara's expectations. "Don't think about running back!"

Dara felt a little helpless. She looked at Lisa with a bitter smile. "Why are you making things difficult for me?"

Lisa thought for a moment before saying, "Sister Dara, I'm not making things difficult for you. That person said that he wants to see you."

When Dara heard this, she was stunned for a moment before a painful expression appeared on her face. "I don't want to see him."

Lisa sighed and said, "There might be some misunderstanding between the two of you!"

Dara shook her head. "There's no misunderstanding..."

Lisa grabbed Dara's hand and stared at her face seriously. "Sister Dara, give yourself another chance, okay?"

Dara was still hesitant. She stood where she was and refused to move.

Lisa had no choice but to stand where she was and wait quietly.

She knew that it wasn't that Dara didn't want to see Min-ho, but she still didn't know how to face him.

Lisa waited and suddenly thought of something.

She said to Dara, "Sister Dara, do you know that he has always been alone?"

Dara looked at Lisa in surprise as if her words had provoked her.

The corners of Lisa's mouth curled as if she had found the crux of the problem.

"For so many years, he has always been alone," Lisa explained softly to Dara as she tentatively pulled Dara forward.

This time, Dara did not resist. Instead, she followed behind Lisa step by step.

Lisa pulled Dara in the direction of the bus stop.

She said softly, "As far as I know, he was forced to go abroad, but he has always been alone."

Lisa thought about it. In her memory, Min-ho only got married many years later.

She didn't remember the exact date of Min-ho's wedding. But at that time, Min-ho seemed to be almost 40 years old.

It was said that before Min-ho got married, he didn't have a girlfriend at all.

At that time, many people envied his wife for her happiness and her husband's faithfulness towards her.

Lisa also seemed to have heard that when Min-ho and his wife got married, the two of them had only known each other for half a year.

"Let's go! I think if there's anything, it's best to explain it in person!" Lisa did not wait for Dara to speak again and pulled her onto the bus.

Dara sat on the bus, looked at the scenery flying past the window. She knitted her eyebrows tightly all the way.

Lisa could see that Dara was uneasy. She held her hand and did not let go.

When they arrived and went into the hospital building, Dara seemed to hesitate again.

Just as she was about to turn around and leave, a figure blocked in front of them.

"Lisa, why are you here?" Minyhuk saw Lisa from afar and quickly walked over.

Lisa looked at Minyhuk and smiled. "I'm here to see Brother Min-ho."

Minyhuk saw Dara and was stunned for a moment. He asked, "Sister Dara, this is..."

Lisa made a gesture of silence and said to Minyhuk, "It's a secret!"

Minyhuk was stunned for a moment, then only he realized.

All these years, he often passed by the coffee shop. His eldest brother liked to sit in the coffee shop for a while.

At that time, he didn't know why his eldest brother liked that shop so much.

He seemed to understand now.