Chapter 205-207

Sehun looked at Jungkook strangely. "You know who he is? You also know their relationship, right?"

Jungkook looked at Sehun with a sense of guilt on his face. "I didn't expect you to come to school today."

"Whether I come or not, you will still do this. You never care about other people's feelings!" Sehun accused sternly.

Hearing Sehun's words, Lisa hurried went forward and wanted to explain.

However, Sehun raised his hand and stopped Lisa. "I thought that we would become friends!"

"Have you ever thought what you are doing is very selfish!" Sehun's face was full of pain and annoyance.

Lisa was a little dissatisfied with Sehun's attitude. She said, "Do you think that your family can be innocent no matter who they hurt?"

"Think about it. That person is your aunt, but she hurt her own son!" Lisa was agitated and was panting.

Sehun's expression changed in an instant. He waved his hand and walked past the two of them, leaving the classroom without looking back.

Lisa and Jungkook looked at each other. When they turned back, they saw that the other people in the class were looking at them in surprise.

Although they could tell the relationship between Ms. Oh and Chanwoo from the series of exchanges just now, most of them were still a little surprised.

Jisoo also did not expect Chanwoo and Ms. Oh would have such a relationship. She was really shocked.

The thing that surprised her the most was that Chanwoo was actually a celebrity!

The little admiration in Jisoo's heart was immediately ignited.

Lisa pulled Jungkook out. She wanted to find Chanwoo, she had to at least apologize to him first.

The two of them went from the school to the coffee shop, but they could not find any trace of Chanwoo.

Lisa thought about it and decided to go to the nursing home to look for him.

However, Chanwoo did not return to the nursing home either.

When the director of the nursing home heard about Lisa and Jungkook's actions, he had initially wanted to reprimand them. However, after thinking about it, he sighed.

"Chanwoo has always been a thoughtful child. He has never been willing to admit that his mother abandoned him." The director could not help but sigh.

Lisa knew that she had been a little reckless this time, but she still insisted on her way of doing things. "When dealing with people like Ms. Oh, without sufficient impact, she won't admit her mistakes!"

"So what if she admits her mistakes? Will she bring Chanwoo back?" The director looked at Lisa and asked.

Lisa was stunned for a moment. She hadn't thought about this question.

"She won't!" The director said earnestly, "If she was willing to admit that she had this son, she would have taken Chanwoo back long ago!"

"The reason why she isn't willing is that Chanwoo is her illegitimate child and has been sick since young." The director's face revealed a sorrowful expression. "This is a stain to her life!"

Lisa finally understood why Ms. Oh had such an attitude towards Chanwoo!

However, to Chanwoo, Ms. Oh was his mother. She was the person he looked forward to meeting the most!

Lisa bit her lower lip and asked the director, "Director, do you know where Chanwoo will go?"

The director thought for a moment and said, "Go to the back of the mountain and take a look! There's a piece of Chanwoo's mother's stone there!"