Chapter 109

When Hanbin walked into the dining room, he happened to see Woojin was drinking soup.

He frowned and looked at Woojin, "What are you drinking?"

Woojin's mouth was still filled with the soup and could not say anything clearly.

Hanbin ignored him and turned to look at Lisa. "Why did you come down so quickly?"

"Quickly? We had talked a lot!" Lisa said to Hanbin with a smile.

Hanbin always felt that Lisa's expression was strange, which made him feel a little nervous.

How did that originally submissive Lisa change to this Lisa?

Hanbin secretly scolded her "useless" and then said to Mother Kim, "I'll call Ah Jiao down to eat."

Mother Kim said to Hanbin, "Don't go! Ah Jiao just fell asleep, let her sleep more!"

"She has been in a bad mood recently. It's been a long time she did not have a good rest!" Mother Kim sighed and said.

Hanbin's expression changed slightly, but he couldn't reject Mother Kim's request.

Hanbin obediently sat on his seat.

Soon, Mino also came to the dining room.

He looked at Lisa strangely then sat down on his seat and prepared to eat.

Lisa's expression was, as usual, no reaction could be seen.

The dishes were quickly served, and the family was eating slowly.

On and off, Mother Kim asked about Lisa's recent situation.

Lisa did not avoid it, and she answered whatever Mother Kim asked.

Hanbin kept looking at Lisa with his eyes as if guessing what Lisa was up to.

After the meal, Lisa said that she still had work to do in the coffee shop, and left.

Mother Kim was completely focused on Jennie, so she didn't ask Lisa to stay. She rushed to the kitchen and ordered to prepare another bowl of soup.

Seeing Mother Kim rush upstairs with the soup, the smile on Lisa's face gradually faded.

Mino reminded Lisa a few things and then went back to his room to work.

Hanbin naturally didn't care about Lisa. He took the opportunity to follow Mother Kim upstairs to see Jennie.

Woojin saw this and said, "Sister Lisa, I'll send you off!"

Lisa wanted to decline, but after thinking about it, she still nodded. "Okay!"

The two of them walked out of the door. Lisa originally thought that Woojin would go back after this.

However, Woojin walked to his bicycle and said to Lisa, "Come up!"

Lisa looked at Woojin with some surprise. "You're sending me off by this?"

Woojin nodded and said, "Yes! The weather now is perfect! I'll send you back!"

Lisa had wanted to decline, but seeing Woojin's sincere look, she gritted her teeth and sat on the back seat of the bicycle.

This was the first time in her life that she sat in the back seat of someone else's bicycle.

The breeze blew, and the youth rode the bicycle carrying the beautiful girl through the streets of the city.

Lisa could feel such a beautiful scene from her younger brother.

Fortunately, the Kim family was not far from the coffee shop. They could reach it after crossing a few roads.

However, on the last road near the coffee shop, a police uncle stopped the two of them.

Lisa and Woojin were pitifully lectured by the police uncle that they could not bring people with them when riding a bicycle.

After repeatedly admitting their mistakes sincerely, the police uncle finally showed mercy and let the two of them go.

Woojin was about to get on the bicycle and leave, but Lisa quickly stopped him. "Do you want to die? Still want to ride?"

Woojin finally reacted and smiled awkwardly. He got off the bicycle and slowly walked to the coffee shop with Lisa.

"Sister Lisa, I feel that you have changed!" Woojin shared the feelings deep in his heart.

"Oh? How have I changed?" Lisa did not look at Woojin, but only asked with a faint smile.

"I feel that you have become more confident and easier to get close to now!" Woojin smiled foolishly.

"Was I not easy to get close to in the past?" Lisa frowned in disagreement.

"It's not that. It's just that in the past, you always seemed to wrap yourself in a hard shell." Woojin could not help but sigh.

"I don't know why you were behaving that way. But I have to say, the feeling that you gave me at that time was..." Woojin thought seriously, hoping to find a suitable word.

"What feeling?" Lisa hurriedly asked.

"Smelly and hard!" Woojin seemed to have finally found some suitable words.

Lisa looked at Woojin in shock. She did not expect him to give her such comments.

Lisa had once thought that she would give people the impression that she was weak and could be bullied!

But when it came to Woojin's mouth, why did it seem to be different?

Could it be that this was the real her in the past?