Chapter 142

Lisa lay on the bed and looked at the ceiling. Jisoo was non-stop nagging by her side.

She had the feeling of speechlessly asking the heavens why she was lying here again?

However, thinking about it, it seemed that the system had fulfilled its duty of reminding her.

Listening to Jisoo's nagging, four or five little birds were hovering in Lisa's mind.

Finally, the busy Jisoo realized Lisa was awake.

"You're finally awake!" Jisoo pounced over to Lisa. "You scared me to death!"

Lisa was taken aback. She propped herself up and bumped her head directly on Jisoo's head.

The two of them saw sparks in their eyes and bounced to both sides.

Jisoo rubbed her aching forehead and found the wound that Lisa had just bandaged was bleeding again.

"Ah! Why is it bleeding again!" Jisoo quickly ran out to call the doctor to see what was happening.

The doctor briefly examined the wound and said that it was due to an external force.

Lisa could not help but roll her eyes. She almost grabbed Jisoo's collar and shouted, "It was you!"

After the doctor walked out, Lisa finally accepted her fate.

She asked Jisoo, "Where's my phone?"

Jisoo took out Lisa's phone from her bag and handed it to her.

Lisa turned on the phone and looked at Jungkook's phone number. She gritted her teeth and dialed the number.

With her bad luck, only Jungkook could save her now!

Lisa listened to the long wait on the phone, but no one picked up.

She frowned slightly. She did not give up dialing the number.

She called three times in a row, but no one picked up.

Lisa slammed the phone on the bed fiercely.

Jisoo stood at the side and looked at Lisa. After a long while, she said, "You called Jungkook? And he didn't pick up?"

Lisa's expression became even uglier. She did not answer Jisoo's question.

"Maybe he didn't hear!" Jisoo tried her best to find an explanation for Jungkook.

Lisa did not respond. She just lay quietly on the bed and closed her eyes.

Seeing this, Jisoo was about to say something when she heard the sound of hurried footsteps coming from outside the door.

Jisoo turned to look, only to see Jungkook rushing in.

"Jungkook, why are you here?" Jisoo cried out in surprise.

Lisa did not even lift her eyelids. She lay on the bed and did not make a sound.

Jungkook said to Jisoo, "I heard Lisa has been hospitalized again, so I rushed here to check on her."

Hearing Jungkook's voice, Lisa opened her eyes immediately.

Jisoo looked at Lisa and could not help but smile.

Jisoo looked at Jungkook and said, "You really rushed over here! You looked weary and worn out!"

Jungkook grinned, feeling a little embarrassed.

Lisa tilted her head slightly and looked at Jungkook. "Why didn't you pick up my phone call?"

"Ah? Phone?" Jungkook was stunned by the question and subconsciously dug into his pocket. "Ah! I forgot to bring it!"

Jisoo held back her laughter and stood by the side, not saying another word.

Jungkook walked to the side of Lisa's bed and looked at Lisa, whose forehead was bandaged, "Why are you in the hospital again?"

Lisa cursed in her heart, "It's all because of you!"

She said to Jungkook, "It's probably because of bad luck!"

It was only then that Lisa realized that the luck value of Jungkook did not pass to Lisa as usual.

Lisa was shocked and thought to herself, "Is it because Jungkook's luck value has lost its effect on me?"

Jungkook looked at Lisa with heartache and gently touched the wound on Lisa's forehead with one hand.

With this touch, Lisa felt the surging luck value surging into her once again.

Lisa grabbed Jungkook's hand and felt the endless flow of luck value.

Jungkook was shocked by Lisa's action.

The two of them held each other's hands and looked at each other.

"Ahem!" Jisoo's voice came from the side.

The two of them were shocked and quickly let go of their hands.

Jisoo smiled at Lisa and said, "Since Jungkook is here to take care of you, I'll go back first. I'll bring you some delicious food tonight!"

Lisa nodded at Jisoo and said, "Thank you!"

Jisoo waved his hand and said, "I won't disturb you guys anymore! I'll make a move first!"

Jungkook and Lisa watched Jisoo leave.

Jungkook was standing when he suddenly felt his hand being grabbed by Lisa again.

Lisa held Jungkook's hand tightly. Her almost infatuated look made Jungkook feel a little scared.

He wanted to pull his hand back, but he was a little unwilling to do so.

Jungkook sighed and pulled a chair to sit by the bed.

After Lisa absorbed a lot of luck value in satisfaction, she finally reluctantly let go of Jungkook's hand.