Chapter 167

Lisa immediately sat up from the bed. "I can only use it once?"

" Didn't I say it's an exchange voucher!" The system answered without feeling any guilt.

Lisa's face turned a little ugly. "You deliberately confused the public!"

"You're deceiving the consumers!" Lisa snorted discontentedly.

The system ignored Lisa and pretended not to hear.

"Second System! Come out!" Lisa growled in a low voice.

"You come out!" Lisa growled.

However, the system ignored her and treated her like air.

Lisa sat on the bed and beat her chest.

"Second System, just you wait. One day, I'll exchange for a real body for you. I'll beat you to death then!" Lisa said fiercely.

At this moment, a light knock came from Lisa's room door.

Lisa looked towards the sound and saw the door gently open. A small head stuck in. "Are you okay?"

Jisoo stuck her head out and looked at Lisa, who was sitting on the bed with a flushed face.

Lisa shook her head and asked, "Is there anything?"

Jisoo pushed the door open and walked in. She then said, "My sister said that she was worried about you. She asked me to come and see you."

Lisa grinned and said, "I've made sister Chen worry! I'm fine!"

"Oh!" Jisoo replied and then she said, "I think my sister's mood hasn't been good for the past two days. If you have time, please talk to her."

"She listens to what you say." Seeing that Lisa was looking at her in confusion, Jisoo quickly added.

Lisa nodded and said, "I know. I'll talk to Sister Dara."

Lisa looked at Jisoo and asked, "What else do you know about your sister's previous boyfriend? Tell me, please."

When Jisoo heard Lisa's question, she immediately put on an angry expression and said, "That man is a b*stard!"

"I heard from my parents that after he abandoned my sister, he still has the guts to come back!" Jisoo said.

"If I find out who that b*stard is and where he is, I will tear him apart!" Jisoo said through gritted teeth.

Lisa looked at Jisoo's expression, she was somewhat worried.

After all, with Jisoo's strength, tearing apart Min-ho, who was currently lying on the hospital bed, should not be difficult.

Lisa decided not to tell Jisoo that she had met Min-ho.

She smiled at Jisoo and said, "Don't worry. I will find time to talk to Sister Dara."

Jisoo then left with a sigh of relief.

Lisa tidied herself up and gave Minyhuk a call.

After confirming that the Lee family's parents would not be going to the hospital today, Lisa decided to bring Dara along to see Min-ho.

Lisa came to the bar counter and rested her chin on her hands. She looked at Dara in front of her and asked, "Sister Dara, what are you doing tonight?"

Dara tilted her head slightly and glanced at Lisa. Then she said, "After tidying up in the shop, I'll go back to do the accounts. There's nothing else."

Lisa thought for a moment and said, "Then can you accompany me to a place?"

"Are you going out for fun? You can look for Jisoo! I don't want to go out." Dara smiled apologetically at Lisa

Lisa shook her head and said, "I want you to accompany me to meet someone."

Dara's paused for a moment before she continued with her work.

She shook her head and said, "I don't want to meet anyone."

Seeing this, Lisa was a little anxious. "But he wants to meet you!"

Dara raised her head and looked at Lisa. "You might have misunderstood!"

"The two of us cannot see each other again." The corners of Dara's mouth parted slightly, and her smile was a little reluctant.

Lisa frowned. She crossed the bar counter and grabbed Dara's hand, saying, "No matter what, you have to talk over face to face!"

Dara struggled to refuse, but Lisa, who had already walked into the bar counter, pulled her out.