Chapter 60

The Kim family had decided on the idea of changing the bride, but they still needed to discuss it with the Lee family.

After all, this matter was related to the future of the two families' children, and it was not something that could simply be changed!

The two families had agreed to have a meal together this weekend to explain this matter clearly.

When Lisa returned to the coffee shop, she ran into Jungkook.

"Why are you here?" Lisa looked at Jungkook's somewhat anxious expression and asked.

"Are you getting engaged?" Jungkook asked without any reason.

Lisa frowned, thought for a moment, and said, "I'm not sure yet."

"Not sure?" Jungkook's expression became even stranger.

.

"Yes!" Lisa answered unconsciously. She only felt that her mind was a mess, and she felt very sleepy.

"Is there anything else? I'm very tired, and I want to rest." As Lisa spoke, she wanted to go past Jungkook and return to her room.

Jungkook hesitated for a moment and handed an envelope to Lisa. "There's a reception at my house tomorrow. I hope you can come."

"Oh," Lisa replied and took the envelope from Jungkook's hand. "If there's nothing else, I'll go in first. I'm really tired."

Jungkook nodded, turned sideways, and let Lisa walk in.

Jungkook watched as Lisa walked step by step to the corner until she disappeared.

Jisoo walked to Jungkook's side. He looked at Jungkook's stunned expression and then at the direction where Lisa disappeared.

"You're looking for Lisa? Is there anything?" Jisoo asked curiously.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "Nothing..."

Jisoo pursed his lips and said, "Her family came early this morning. They said they want her to go back and get engaged or something."

"Yeah, I know!" Jungkook replied with a gloomy expression.

Jisoo frowned and said, "I don't know what her family is thinking, forcing her to get engaged."

"She clearly doesn't want to!" Jisoo could not help but complain.

"She doesn't want to?" Jungkook's expression changed instantly.

"Yeah! I don't know who she is getting engaged to. But from what she said, she doesn't like the other party!" Jisoo said affirmatively.

For some reason, Jungkook suddenly felt that the part of his chest that had been clogged up all this time seemed to be a little comfortable.

He thanked Jisoo and left under Jisoo's puzzled gaze.

Jisoo blinked his eyes, not knowing what Jungkook was up to this time!

The next day, the Kim family and the Lee family made an appointment at the Kim family's restaurant.

This restaurant was considered the Kim family's ancestral property, and had been open for nearly a hundred years. The Kim family had arrived at the restaurant early in the morning to prepare, and they planned to have a good talk with the Lee family.

Lisa walked into the restaurant in a daze, went to the private room, found a sofa seat by the window, and sat down.

It had been two days, and Lisa felt that her mind was in a mess, and she was very tired.

She did not know if this was the aftereffect of 'redeeming privileges', but she felt that she was not very clear-headed.

She leaned against the sofa seat and rubbed her head hard.

Other than the head of the Kim family, Father Kim, and his wife, Mother Kim, the only people who came to "negotiate" today were the parties involved, Lisa and Jennie.

As Mino and Hanbin did not agree to changing the bride, their parents kicked them out of the "negotiation" team.

And Woojin was just a child, there was no need for him to get involved.

Jennie sat beside her parents the whole time. She wore a fitted chinese-style long dress and looked gentle and generous.

Compared to Jennie, Lisa, who was dressed in a sports outfit, did not seem to respect this matter.

Father Kim looked at Lisa's sitting posture and frowned even more.

He said to Mother Kim, "We have to change this bride! Otherwise, we will lose face for the Kim family!"

Although Father Kim's voice was not loud, it still reached Lisa's ears.

Lisa ignored him and continued to squint her eyes, trying to keep herself awake. She had a feeling that Jungkook seemed to have said something to her yesterday, but she could not remember it for a while.

The Lee family arrived as scheduled.

Minyhuk arrived at the restaurant with his parents. After entering the private room, Minyhuk's expression changed slightly when he saw that Jennie and Lisa were both there.

His parents suddenly mentioned that they were going to meet the Kim family today. Minyhuk originally thought that they were going to discuss the engagement, but now it seemed that there were other matters!

Minyhuk ignored Jennie's burning gaze and looked around Lisa. He felt that she did not have much energy and seemed different from usual.

The parents of both parties greeted each other warmly. After drinking a cup of tea, the small talk was over and they officially got down to business.